Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Please Great Minds, Help Me Solve This Career Puzzle - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Great Minds, Help Me Solve This Career Puzzle (482 Views)

Help! He Needs Advice On This Career Move / Pls Give Me A Piece Of Advice On This Career.... / This Career Will Make You Financially Free For Lifetime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Great Minds, Help Me Solve This Career Puzzle by curios: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
I was called for interview by two companies let's just call them company A and company B cause I don't want to disclose their IDs.

I went for interview for company A since last week and I went for interview for company B early this week. Company B calls me today for a chat with the board and we talked things out. I went to my office and later in the evening company B called me and told me to come the next day and collect appointment letter shocked

The same night, company A called me and told me to come for final interview with the board on friday tongue

Meanwhile company B already asks me if I can resume first week of next month and I said yes. Please guys what do I do in order not to miss out on the best choice since I don't know the salary offer for the two yet, as it stands I'll know the salary offer for company B first and company A is a kind of slow in processing things.

Please help me out guys

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Please Great Minds, Help Me Solve This Career Puzzle by Bintabisiriyu: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
So 2 companies won employ you in this economy.
Baba pls touch me your anointing
Re: Please Great Minds, Help Me Solve This Career Puzzle by Homeboiy: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Pray and fast over it
Just a typical naija advice when in dilemma
Re: Please Great Minds, Help Me Solve This Career Puzzle by curios: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
So 2 companies won employ you in this economy.
Baba pls touch me your anointing

Baba, that's an answer to midnight cries and prayers. Any advice for me?
Re: Please Great Minds, Help Me Solve This Career Puzzle by curios: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
Pray and fast over it

Just a typical naija advice when in dilemma

I'm already doing that but someone's insight could be an answered prayer by God cheesy
Re: Please Great Minds, Help Me Solve This Career Puzzle by omosaku(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is strictly for HR- Practitioners that Value Good Information.
It is the Value that determines Relevance and Not the Certificates.
HR Metrics and Analytics Skills make an HR Practitioner more relevant in his/her organization.
https://hrmetricsandanalytics..com
#HRNIGERIA #CIPMNIGERIA

Re: Please Great Minds, Help Me Solve This Career Puzzle by CodeTemplar: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Be bold and ask the second company what their offer is.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! I Need Someone I Can Squat With In Either Lekki Phase 1, Marwa Or Ikate / English Content Writer Required / Making Money At Your Leisure Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.