Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Want To Learn More - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Learn More (593 Views)

Follow This Man To Learn More About Islam / Does Water Baptism "Save You"? Watch And Learn More / Ramadan In 2022 - Learn More! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn More by NowisGod109(f): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
Is it done anywhere that a pastor will send someone out of the church and says it's from revelation?

Though the person has been a pain in the ass, she gossips too much and church members complain so much about her and she says so many things about everyone even the pastor himself. The church is a deliverance church and a praying church. Only someone that has strength can go there. From what I noticed, when the pastor tries to correct her, she gets angry because she doesn't like to be controlled n she claims to knw everytin. It is just her nature and she has been like that. So, is there any Bible passage to back this up?

Mods pls I need response
Re: I Want To Learn More by PROPHETmichael: 1:47am On Jun 28, 2018
What do you mean by pastor saying it's from revelation? As in the book of revelation or his own personal revelation?
Re: I Want To Learn More by NowisGod109(f): 5:58am On Jun 28, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
What do you mean by pastor saying it's from revelation? As in the book of revelation or his own personal revelation?

His own personal revelation

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Jehovah's Witnesses Official Says To Destroy Records Because 'satan's Com / Flamboyant Bishop Tom Samson Steps Out With His Limousine Car(photos) / Would Jesus Have Allowed The Demons To Enter If It Were To Be Sheep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.