Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Joy Public Speaking Brings - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Joy Public Speaking Brings (274 Views)

Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed / Joy Akosa: What Fake Earring Did To My Baby / Joy To The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joy Public Speaking Brings by Irinaayo: 4:30am On Jun 28, 2018
I have always loved a wider view from the top, most times I want to mount elevated surfaces and toss around with a microphone and all lights on me, It excites me even more when am without a script and words come pouring out of my heart, I love the feeling of a writer.. Uhm, why take away something so dear to me and destroy all my notes, why silence my thoughts when all I desire is to scream them all out , the audacity to take just 5 minutes of everyone’s time and attention, the interlude that comes with every phrase , Maybe the people are insects who are probably going to sting, the confidence that rejection brings me. Still, I succom to the warm comfort poetry brings me ,because no one can take away the life that lives within me.

IRINAAYO�
iririnaayo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did You Miss Demystifying Technology 4.0 / Osun 2018: HDP Launches Website, Facebook And Others For Her Election Campaign / Caught In The Middle! "Choose You This Day Whom You Would Love."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.