Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

What Do You Think..? B1/b2 Or F1 Usa Niv. Please Advice.! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Think..? B1/b2 Or F1 Usa Niv. Please Advice.! (357 Views)

What Is The Possibility Of Changing My Visa Status From F2 To Either Work Or F1 / 221g NIV Case / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1)

What Do You Think..? B1/b2 Or F1 Usa Niv. Please Advice.! by DoggieStyle: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2018
First of all, thanks for opening this thread to drop your suggestions. Thanks But if you don't have anything reasonable to drop, please kindly move on to the next one.

To the main...

I am interested in getting a Non-immigrant visa to the United States. Lately, there have been a lot of rejection and to go to USA isn't by force for real. Thus, I've made up my mind that I'm applying for the NIV just twice, if the first goes through, Amazing..! If not, I'll try one last time.

The two NIV I want to apply for is the B1/B2 and F1 visa type. Now, the issue is which one should I apply for at first..? In case, I get denied the first time, which one should I go with for the first attempt so that the second attempt won't be seen as having immigration intent.?

Please kindly advice. Thanks and God Bless.
Re: What Do You Think..? B1/b2 Or F1 Usa Niv. Please Advice.! by justwise(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2018
Post this in US visa thread

(1)

‘This Is Satanic’ Bus Preacher Screams As He Gets Less Than N5 Offering (video) / Exploring The CENTRE Of Lagos Nigeria. Whats Inside? / Pregnant Pilgrims Suffer Miscarriages As Nigeria Records More Death In Saudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.