Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Starting A Modeling Show - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Starting A Modeling Show (1050 Views)

Looking For A Modeling Agency In Port Harcourt / I Am A Modeling Agent Looking For Young Female Models In Nigeria / I Need A Modeling School In Nigeria (Rivers State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Modeling Show by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2007
By december next year, I will love to know your opinion about starting a modeling show where I will have both men and women in different styles of cloths and shoes of my choice made by a professional in Nigeria. Basically like a run way thing. What do you all think?
Re: Starting A Modeling Show by Seun(m): 4:58am On Mar 31, 2007
Do you have clothes you want to sell, or models you want to promote?
Re: Starting A Modeling Show by omogenaija(f): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2007
seun i'm not sure , but i think the purpose is to create a celebrity kind of like america's next top model but for nigeria
Re: Starting A Modeling Show by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2007
i have some new styles of clothes coming out and the main emphasis will be on the look.(how to hook it up and look great) but behind that, i have something i really wanna promote but you know you have to prove yourself before you can persuade some people
Re: Starting A Modeling Show by omogenaija(f): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2007
wat do u need to be qualified for the show ?
Re: Starting A Modeling Show by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2007
Is not about any qualification, these will be my show, like am the producer the author and the everything. all i need is a supporter. and due to the fact that i don't know the in place lagos, i can't seem to figure out where a runway can be done. and i need advise because i don't know if nigeria folks still digg some sexy styles
Re: Starting A Modeling Show by hola2ng(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2007
@mubowa
Thats a great idea you got there. You'll need to plan a lot of things like logistics, location, sponsorship, etc.
Also, getting the models you need, the professionals you mentioned as well as creating awareness about the show would be your major concerns.

(1) (Reply)

Seamstress Or Taylor Wanted / Please I Need The Best Body Cream For Pimples / Modern Fashion Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.