Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers (4510 Views)

Seun Kuti Raises 2 Middle Fingers, Walks Out On Sanwo-Olu At Sister's Birthday / Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by Naijapledge: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2018
Diego Maradona will no longer be paid as an ambassador of world soccer governing body, FIFA.

This is following the Argentina legend’s failure to control his emotions during their 2-1 win over Nigeria in the World Cup last Group D game on Tuesday.

The football icon celebrated Marcos Rojo’s winning goal for Argentina by raising his middle finger at fans.

FIFA termed his behaviour as embarrassing and provocative hence he will no longer receive the £10,000 he was receiving from the world soccer governing body, according to OwnGoal.

Full gist at: http://naijapledge.com/2018/06/fifa-punish-maradona-for-doing-this-disgusting-thing-against-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by PrinceOgun: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2018
Better

1 Like

Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by Naijapledge: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2018
PrinceOgun:
Better

Lol that one no mk us win o

1 Like

Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by oshe11: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2018
Sport news when Skysports never carry, na sportnews be that?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by sirjentul05(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
He's simply a Morfucka embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue

#mr Jentul #

1 Like

Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by punisha: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
This guy is high asf 22hours outta 24hours per day. I'm sure he didn't even know when he flipped those fingers. grin

7 Likes

Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by Naijapledge: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
punisha:
This guy is high asf 22hours outta 24hours per day. I'm sure he didn't even know when he flipped those fingers. grin

Lol omo Naija
Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by resurgent2019: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
punisha:

Very correct.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by JasonScoolari: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
And I guess if he's a black man, the punishment will be more stiff.

They should fine him and give him a 4 years ban from football related activities.

I have lost my respect for you Diego... That was childish.

Furck you Armando and a big FURCK YOU to anybody who tries to defend your stupidity.

8 Likes

Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by hok4u(f): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Naijapledge:
Diego Maradona will no longer be paid as an ambassador of world soccer governing body, FIFA.

This is following the Argentina legend’s failure to control his emotions during their 2-1 win over Nigeria in the World Cup last Group D game on Tuesday.

The football icon celebrated Marcos Rojo’s winning goal for Argentina by raising his middle finger at fans.

FIFA termed his behaviour as embarrassing and provocative hence he will no longer receive the £10,000 he was receiving from the world soccer governing body, according to OwnGoal.

Full gist at: http://naijapledge.com/2018/06/fifa-punish-maradona-for-doing-this-disgusting-thing-against-nigeria/

Football is blood money, £10000 just like that, Wetin he dey ambassador?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by prinsam30: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
I've been waiting for these people's response, thank goodness it has finally arrived

and why did they wait for so long to react?

stupid.d FIVER

1 Like

Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by atilla(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
punisha:

D remainng 2 hours is when he is n drug induced coma.
That's how he scored in 94 and after the match tested positive for drugs. Stupid Isi ewu

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by prinsam30: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:

They should fine him and give him a 4 years ban from football related activities.

Furck you Armando and a big FURCK YOU to anybody who tries to defend your stupidity.

the respected foo.l really messed up seriously
Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by JasonScoolari: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
prinsam30:

the respected foo.l really messed up seriously
The Fat Argentine pig was even dancing with a beautiful Nigerian lady before the kickoff, but disrespected her and her country with the middle finger gesture.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by chriskosherbal(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Maradona definitely deserve what has befall him ...that was a show of recklessness, an unambassadoriallike attitude. I still pray Fifa should tender justice with some degree of mercy.

I use to love Diego so much in football related activities.

See signature.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by Bossontop(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Well fuçk him too
Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by Salmoneus(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:

I'm sure Nigerians were yelling insults or taunts at him while it was 1-1.... grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by OgbaOghene(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Madeforlife:
You want to buy/sell iTunes,bitcoin,payonner please contact me... check my profile

thanks

Do not try doing business with this individual, he's not to be trusted.

He took payment from me for a gift card but refused to send it. His name is CHIJIOKE NJOKU—he goes as Bobby, with GTB account # 0164968236, email address bobbynjoku236@gmail.com and phone number 08063984186.
Re: FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers by OgbaOghene(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2018
OgbaOghene:

Do not try doing business with this individual, he's not to be trusted.

He took payment from me for a gift card but refused to send it. His name is CHIJIOKE NJOKU—he goes as Bobby, with GTB account # 0164968236, email address bobbynjoku236@gmail.com and phone number 08063984186.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Husband Got Himself A New Big Mansion And A New Toyota Prado Jeep / [PHOTOS] Rihanna Goes For A Late Night Swim In Rio, Shows Her Sexy Figure / Maheeda Drops Twerk Video On Instagram (download Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.