Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) (44817 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) / Efe Ejeba's New Blond Beard Look, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2018
GistMore.com

Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo has finally Converted to Muslim.

See her post & photos below...

I'm converting to #Islam soon. My grandma died at 102yo. She'll be proud of me. I stayed with her 3 years from 10-13yo cos my school was closer to her house. We prayed 5 times daily instead of once a week with EVIL PEOPLE, celebrated lots of different #Eid and #Ramadan parties. Islam is where I can find PEACE and it's the religion of peace. ��. SWIPE � to see memories of my dad's beloved mom. She gave birth to a genius. #hnnkemi #hnnreligion

I hope u people realize I went to a Catholic church all my life and Catholic school while I was living with my grandma. I went to mass March 12th 2017 till my life changed when I was dragged out of my home March 14th 2017 by armed police on orders of the IGP on behalf of a pastor. The #ptsd I have been battling has been ignored by everyone. I'm done with Christianity. It has brought me turmoil. Anyone who has islamophobia should unfollow me please. Nothing is forever. Islam is the peace I need. THE END!

GIST BY GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/kemi-olunloyo-finally-converts-muslim-photos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2018

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by nobone(f): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2018
wetin??

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by InteriorDecors: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2018
grin

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2018
Hahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This woman is definitely sick and needs help. Very soon she'll come to announce she has changed to atheist grin

GET RID OF SKIN TAGS IN JUST 5 DAYS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by kolnel: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2018
Kemi just love being in the news all the time
She craves for attention after being deported from Canada, she still can’t put back the pieces of her life together
Enjoy your new religion
People convert every day

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by akeentech(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2018
She has found the truth. But believe Kemika at your own peril.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2018
Her decision, her life.

Religion of peace for peaceful people.

40 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2018

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by flyca: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2018
This woman is comic relief cheesy

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2018
Hunger is very bad

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2018
Aunty kemi is truly sick

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by eDeity: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2018
cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Crixina(f): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2018
If it will help your uncouth mouth, then so be it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by stefanweeks: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2018
Kemi Again?

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Movic1(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2018
Converting to Islam isn't the problem. Buh people like this kemi with mental illness converting is the wahala. With her unpredictable and unstable behavior, she will use two weeks in Islam and come out to tell people that Islam is not the way,that there's No God which will now cause religious yab among the public ..
Well religion to me is choice be it islam, Christianity etc. I'm not a Religious Fanatic

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by alienvirus: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2018
Badbellers, Islamophobes, Haters, Naysayers will full this thread now like their lives depend on it. They will start yearning akpata upandan.

Sombori kanot convert to Islam in peace again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by mytime24(f): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2018
She don enter one chance shocked

Religion of pieces indeed undecided

She dey find politican position frm buhari angry

16 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2018
Zbzb
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by teckmore(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2018
This woman needs attention

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2018
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo has finally Converted to Muslim.

See her post & photos below...

GIST BY GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/kemi-olunloyo-finally-converts-muslim-photos

By Peace she means "Piss"

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by kpaofame: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2018
grin

The Drama Queen is at it again...
I wont say peem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2018
undecided
Well its her choice even tho its the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Its not my consyn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by drpips1(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2018
The woman sounds childish and confused, sorry to say but the reality

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2018
The next thing we go hear be say she don go blow herself up for maiduguri market

22 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by noblealuu: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Whatever rocks her boat

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2018
So make we kill ourselves abi?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by kodded(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2018
dadick freeze you are next

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by ghuzy01: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2018
I thought she is now a worker in salvation ministries. Aunty Kemi will no kii person grin cheesy smiley

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Parties Braless In New York / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.