Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Seen Playing With Loaded Sophisticated Weapons. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Seen Playing With Loaded Sophisticated Weapons. (708 Views)

Kano Police Bust 331 Deadly Criminals, Recover Sophisticated Weapons [photos] / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo / Fulani Herdsmen Seen Brandishing Their High Caliber Guns (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Seen Playing With Loaded Sophisticated Weapons. by muckross(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2018
Some sets of Fulani herdsmen were seen playing and laughing as they shows off their loaded sophisticated weapons in new video.

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/fulani-herdsmen-seen-playing-with-loaded-sophisticated-weapons-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Playing With Loaded Sophisticated Weapons. by muckross(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2018

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Playing With Loaded Sophisticated Weapons. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2018
Look at the smiles on their faces; a smile of confidence and a smile of protection.

I curse whoever is the key sponsor of you. Before this quarter ends, a huge cry will be heard in his family of his demise in the name of Jesus. All the forces of nature and killer angels, Please take note
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Playing With Loaded Sophisticated Weapons. by silenze: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2018
Jihad, swinging across the Niger
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Playing With Loaded Sophisticated Weapons. by PamaB(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2018
My sympathy goes to all those in the middle belt. I feel for them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Playing With Loaded Sophisticated Weapons. by tungamaje: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
But the man in the first picture doesn't look like Fulani. Stocky and wearing moustache
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Playing With Loaded Sophisticated Weapons. by muckross(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Playing With Loaded Sophisticated Weapons. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Why is that idiot smiling?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Playing With Loaded Sophisticated Weapons. by proudevil: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
All this are conspiracy against the Fulani stock I wonder what's is wrong with our lazy toots,this are not Fulani men.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Playing With Loaded Sophisticated Weapons. by Truckpusher(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
I see the facial features of an Igbo man.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Seen Playing With Loaded Sophisticated Weapons. by samtee37(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Since all this attack started, I haven't for once heard a situation in which an herdsmen are been sentenced

Are this guys under immunity or What?.

(1) (Reply)

Sars / Notorious Criminal Who Killed His Victim Arrested By Police In Imo. Photos / See The Reaction Of This Prison Warden Who Misplaced His Gun After Getting Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.