Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,856 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Meet My Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet My Skin (451 Views)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Perfect White Spoilt My Skin, What Should I Do Please? / I Apply Tomato On My Face Every Night, This Is What It Did To My Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet My Skin by Jaawpreneur(f): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
I have found that although you may not successfully find that product that could do justice for an extremely oily skin, maintaining the right regimen and the use of good products including those found in your kitchen could still help you achieve that head turning look when your right complexion is revealed on well moisturized and soft skin. I am not talking bleaching! Just a healthy glow is all.
Because of my own experience, I make bold to refute popular claims that oily skin is prone to breakouts. This is not and has not really been my case. The only times I have found me to breakout is that time of the month, when I get too nonchalant with my diet and when I am experiencing some levels of stress which fortunately is not regular. When I get stressed even my complexion revolts. These are situations that cut across all skin types. Right?
Read more ....[http://jaawpreneur..com/2017/11/meet-my-skin.html]

Do not forget to drop your comments on my blog!

(1) (Reply)

It's A Cut Life / Salon Hunting: The Good, The Bad And The Laughable! / 3 Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples, No 3 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.