Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

FIFA Punishes Maradona For Raising Middle Fingers At Nigerian Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Punishes Maradona For Raising Middle Fingers At Nigerian Fans (631 Views)

Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans / FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA Punishes Maradona For Raising Middle Fingers At Nigerian Fans by spactacus(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Diego Maradona will no longer be paid as an ambassador of world soccer governing body, FIFA.
This is following the Argentina legend’s failure to control his emotions during their 2-1 win over Nigeria in the World Cup last Group D game on Tuesday.
The football icon celebrated Marcos Rojo’s winning goal for Argentina by raising his middle finger at fans.
FIFA termed his behaviour as embarrassing and provocative hence he will no longer receive the £10,000 he was receiving from the world soccer governing body, according to OwnGoal.
Maradona also ignored doctors advice not to watch the final minutes of the clash thereby putting his health in danger.
FIFA has also warned him to be of good conduct in the remaining games he will attend at the World Cup.
A possible stadium ban await the former Napoli forward if he acts in same manner like he did against Nigeria fans

Dailypost.ng/2018/06/28/world-cup-2018-fifa-punishes-maradona-raising-middle-fingers-nigerian-fans/

Re: FIFA Punishes Maradona For Raising Middle Fingers At Nigerian Fans by jaytime(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Didn't they know that Maradona's case now requires Yaba left sort of?

1 Like

Re: FIFA Punishes Maradona For Raising Middle Fingers At Nigerian Fans by Kampack: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
what do you expect from an old irresponsible junkie?
Re: FIFA Punishes Maradona For Raising Middle Fingers At Nigerian Fans by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
They ban am o they no ban am o my own be say Ronaldo fans no mock me after the game

I even made a vow and now I won't be having sex until after the world cup

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Set To Increase Subscription Rates To Prepare For Premiership Matches / Croatian Politicians Wears Country Football Jersey To Work (photos) / Liverpool New Squad Line-up For 2018-19 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.