Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) (39438 Views)

Erica Makes It To Xvideos, Nigerians React (photo) / Davido Climbs From No. 37 To No. 28 On American Billboard Charts / Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
grin

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by propet(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
A perfect solution to Nigeria,,,,,get more information for your rational decisions and be a part of the vision
https://tobuildanation.com/new-homepage/

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Donwyz(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Onliie:
Stupid people, you only enter date of birth and the computer software output the age
God bless u for that....most of those people reacting have not even done their voter's card and so do not know how it works

2 Likes

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by magicminister: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Kingsleychris1:
It's this kind of people that make pple like us tink we are backward in life not knowing they started making money at d age of 30 and lying they are 20...
If that's d case let me give myself hope oo by saying am 15 yrs of age so am not doing badly..

I hope you take this advise.

Never ever compare yourself with anybody.
No dey use another person time dey set your watch.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by dayowunmi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Must everyone look the same way at some age? I don't understand. If anyone post about age, people will readily dispute as if they were the ones that gave birth to the person

2 Likes

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by suarez7: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
hmm
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Too much they hair in his beard to be 28
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Edubbs: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
He might be 28 actually

Aje butter children born with the proverbial silver spoon grow really big

Besides his dad Femi Falana doesn't look much older than 60

3 Likes

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Assassin101: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
make una leave Falz

he's exhibiting his "Criminal" tendencies

afterall "This is Nigeria"

everybody be criminal
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
That card has been falsified.

That voters card was done in 2010. If he was born in 1990 then he is 28. But if he was 28 when he did the card then he should be 38 now.

Point being the age and the DOB don't tally except if the TVC was done this year.
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Lilaex: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Bennyrock(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bunch of morons...avoiding the message and always looking for faults. Meanwhile, insert ur DOB in a computer and it automatically gives ur age regardless of the months.

1 Like

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by DaHenchmann: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Una dey there wen him parents born am... Una go just sidon for house, come NL come dey rant up and down. What does his age got to do with you all ranting about it...
If him like, make him be 42yrs or 16yrs... is it any of you guys business...?
So... someone should not make it at young age again...

1 Like

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by mamachizzy(f): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
what is this obsession with peoples ages in Nigeria??
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by muyeindaclub(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is Nigeria grin
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by golddeejay(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yewandequeen:
That card has been falsified.

That's voters card was done in 2010. If he was born in 1990 then he is 28. But if he was 28 when he did the card then he should be 38 now.

Point being the age and the DOB don't tally.

Mathematician...weldonma. Don't try to teach anyone word problem so as not to add to the problem.

1 Like

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Lanruze: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Falz just has a matured look.

That's his true age, I know him personally....

He has enjoyed a privileged life though....

1 Like

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Today is 27/6/2018 and Falz was "born" on 27/10/1990. He is 27years now. Fraud is already evident in your PVC.
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by khalids: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
I believe that is his age....back in 2007 i watched some of his videos ( e.g. i can transform you) he did when he was still schooling in the UK.

So lets do the Maths let say he was average age of 19 at the time,and this is 11 years after.....
then his age could be 28(+ or -, 2years).

1 Like

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
undecided
Yesterday was 27/6/2018 and Falz was "born" on 27/10/1990. He is 27years now. Fraud is already evident in your PVC.
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by labanj1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
AnonyNymous:
He'll be 28 by the time of the election undecided

If he wanted to lie he wouldn't have put his true date of birth there. There's no issue here, in my opinion.
True same thing happened to me during registration as I'll add year in October. I was surprised at the output, and I was told that is the way it works.

1 Like

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Those fans need to have their heads examined. Can't they see the year, month and date of birth on his PVC?. Was it Falz that generated the age undecided undecided?
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by GCsomething: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is Nigeria wey everybody dey forge age undecided

#InFalzVoice
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Almunjid(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
27 years or 28, which one?
The only country where computer dey lie. Computer inherited it from our politicians. This is Nigeria
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Those fans need to have their heads examined. Can't they see the year, month and date of birth on his PVC?. Was it Falz that generated the age undecided undecided?
that's if the TVC was done this year but if it was the one down in 2010 then it's wrong.
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Onliie:
Stupid people, you only enter date of birth and the computer software output the age

Thank you. Exactly the same thing I noticed when I did mine before my birth month.

The computation has been fixed. Anything you input will give a result based on the formula set in the software.

In addition, most of them commenting haven't done their PVC registration because if they have, they would know that's the age the software used for the registration will print out when you enter a person's date of birth.

Now I know most people just comment without thorough reasoning.

Like I've said before, the IQ of an average Nigerian is reducing day by day.

1 Like

Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by GentleSoul1000: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
too much rule 4 dis nairaland
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Adeyemi337: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
falz never old nah, falz na 2yrs old chai naija.
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by babaskool(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
His age is probably right. He was my senior back in secondary school. He was in SS1 and i was in JSS1 then, so he is just about 28 years old he claims
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

Thank you. Exactly the same thing I noticed when I did mine before my birth month.

The computation has been fixed. Anything you input will give a result based on the formula set in the software.

In addition, most of them commenting haven't done their PVC registration because if they have, they would know that's the age the software used for the registration will print out when you enter a person's date of birth.

Now I know most people just comment without thorough reasoning.

Like I've said before, the IQ of an average Nigerian is reducing day by day.

Yea ure right it is computerized.

But two things are involved. If the TVC was done in 2010 then it means it's has been altered. But if it was done this year then it's correct.
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tats:
I don't understand why people easily show full date of Birth in Nigeria. It is considered confidential information in Western countries.
He blanked out address but didn't give a hoot about doing same to the DOB.
What of the ones obtainable on google?
Re: Falz Caims To Be 28 On His PVC, Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Izit ur 28 Go get your PVC's and leave his 28 for him...[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Married - Etinosa Idemudia Replies Victoria Inayama / Ngozi Nwosu Hits The Gym / Singer Flavour Celebrates His Mother's 59th Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.