Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) (37782 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Has Anyone Ever Converted A Toyota Corolla From Manual To Automatic? / IVM Fire Fighting Truck Innoson Latest Production (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
That's great.......

More technological advancement is needed....
Kudos to Mr Innoson.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
samysamy:
Breaking News.
Innoson Vehicles Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production; Set To Increase From 10,000 to 60,000 Capacity Per Annum.

Innoson Vehicles has concluded plans to upgrade some sections of its plant from manual to automated production and this comes with the introduction of robot technology in the plant.

Speaking during the company's management meeting today, June 28th 2018, the Chairman of Innoson Vehicles, Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR, said it has become necessary the factory introduces new vehicle production lines which will see its vehicle annual production rise from 10,000 units to 60,000 units per annum. The Chairman further stated  that some sections of the plant will be upgraded from manual production to automated production which will involve the use of robots. This maybe a first for Nigeria.

Chief Chukwuma further reassured that Innoson Vehicles will continue to employ international best practices in the production of its vehicles and which will compare very favorably in terms of durability, fuel economy, and safety. 

"Innoson Vehicles greatest achievement is not behind them neither is it with them now. Innoson Vehicles best is yet to happen. As consumer expectations continue to change and new technologies keep coming out, so will it continue to improve on its vehicles''.

Chief Chukwuma encouraged Nigerians to keep faith with Innoson Vehicles and embrace it as our pride.

''Innoson Vehicles is not just a vehicle manufacturing company; it represents Nigeria’s Identity and Image. It is the story of Nigeria". He stated.

Cornel Osigwe
Head Corporate Communications
Innoson Group

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/innoson-vehicles-upgrades-from-manual.html
scholes0 will not sleep today

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Dottore: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Production or assemble ?
Whatever.
For your information China as a country was constructing frames, chassis and body of vehicles and trucks then they'd buy engines from other countries. From there they adopted policy that encouraged technology transfer today they competing actively in not only car manufacturing but they have displaced many truck manufacturers and forced many surviving ones to merger. Their trucks are littered everywhere in the world.
Ok Innoson Assembles Vehicles. He has made a name and he's growing everyday. Tell us what your father does

11 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
grin

proud to be nwa afor
God bless eastern NIgeria
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by rummmy: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Production or assemble ?
use your head
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
...very nice development. A great feat.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Postanalyser: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Production or assemble ?

Assemble or production which can a yoruba man do?

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
tartar9:
With money gotten from scamming afonja owned banks.
ibo thieves angry
Can anything good come out from your brain and that of your family members?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
I will buy it for my wife..

But I will make sure every parts n repair comes from them, that's how Indians do, they use their locally produced cars brand new..
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Production or assemble ?
prossemble

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
This man is not a politician and he is using his money and brain to set up a huge business like this, meanwhile we have useless and basta.rd politicians who steal billions but will never use their brain to set up any reasonable business in nigeria. They'll rather use stolen money to build useless empty houses all over abuja and spend lavishly on oloshos.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
GTBank money

tongue

Here come the indignant pigs in 3..2...1..
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Production or assemble ?

Hater go an die. Even HP, Toyota, Mercedes, etc don't produce, they assemble

1 Like

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Asam2(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Good work
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
CONTACT ME FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL WEB DESIGN AND MUSIC PROMOTION

CHECK MY CONTACT FOR SIGNATURE

read more cool and interesting story here https:///2KfSqS1 you can also win airtime by commenting
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Production or assemble ?

I think its 20-80 ratio.

But any how Sha,this govt has been supporting him to deliver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is what I called "LEADERSHIP". Taking the lead in your field of endeavour.

Innoson, you are the bomb. Keep on improving while others are dreaming

1 Like

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Rossikki: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Production or assemble ?

Car manufacturing is the EXACT SAME THING as car assembly. It is only in Nigeria that people make a distinction between the two. You people should please stop disgracing yourselves with this nonsense. If you go abroad and ask if a vehicle was either manufactured, "or assembled", they will call a psychiatrist for you. In fact go on Google now and check. Car manufacturing plants are referred to universally as 'car assembly plants'. Even the Oxford online dictionary states that the word manufacture means "to assemble". Vehicle production is the process of assembling vehicles using a variety of parts built by vehicle parts manufacturing firms. You buy the various parts, then you assemble the vehicle. Finish!

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
danjumakolo:

I think its 20-80 ratio.

But any how Sha,this govt has been supporting him to deliver

Did i hear you say this government is supporting him? E be like say you are not in Nigeria when all they do is to bring him down. Abeg bro, google it come and make some adjustments in this your typing.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Can anything good come out from your brain and that of your family members?

Don't mind him. Its like his brain has entered reverse and need bolt servicing.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
God bless IGBOS

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
DollarAngel:
God bless IGBOS

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
bid4rich:

Did i hear you say this government is supporting him? E be like say you are not in Nigeria when all they do is to bring him down. Abeg bro, google it come and make some adjustments in this your typing.

Bro...it's the facts on ground that are sent to google.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by donb06: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
tartar9:
With money gotten from scamming afonja owned banks.
ibo thieves angry
at least em use the money do something wey employ over 5000 people.... OLODO
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by donb06: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Stupid people no even knw say TOYOTA na assemble dem also dey assemble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by tiger28: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
We will soon discover that those pics aint innoson pics.... Everything about this guy and his kinfolks is just gra gra falsehood. Havent i said it many times That the factory is an upgraded mechanic shop where spanners and screw drivers are being used in 2018

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by crafteck(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Some people just lost their jobs
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Demolaeby:
This man is going somewhere. Can something good come from Nigeria? Thank you Innosson
Good things come from niggeria. Good things dont thrive /stay in niggeria.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
our wicked govt & nass will not patronise dis man now to massively grow our economy, dem be orderin toyota like hell angry
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Production or assemble ? Pigs and idiots should stop quoting me I'm not feeling fine .
atleast jobs will be created for d local assembler.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Production or assemble ? Pigs and idiots should stop quoting me I'm not feeling fine .
atleast jobs will be created for d local assembler.
Re: Innoson Upgrades From Manual To Automated Production (Photos) by Litmus: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
What will happen to workers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? / Bentley Bentayga SUV: The World's First-ever Bulletproof / The Evolution Of Toyota Corolla From The Year 1966 To Present (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.