Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,961 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Mystery of BANKS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Mystery of BANKS (361 Views)

The Mystery Behind Orashi And Ogbuide: 2 Igbo Rivers That Cannot Mix (photos) / Here’s The Photos Of The Mystery Snake That Swallowed 36million Naira From JAMB / Full List Of All Mobile Phone USSD Codes For Banks In Nigeria [2017 Update] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery of BANKS by udoekere: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Copyright © 2016
All rights reserved. The
reproduction or utilization of
this work in whole or in part
in any form by electronic,
mechanical or other means,
now or hereafter invented
including xerography,
photocopying and recording
or in any information storage
or retrieval system is
forbidden without a written
permission of from the
author. Contact him at
aniebietakpan@gmail.com.
this ma first story on nairaland so i need u guys support n creative critic.thanks

THE MYSTERY OF BANKS

Banks came back home from work looking tired and worked up only to find his mother crying silently in her room.he dropped his bag and walk slowly towards her direction.kneeling down beside her he lift her face gently and looking into her eyes he ask...
"mama why are you crying? his mother still crying and it seems she was not in the mood to speak up but banks press further. "Mom pls talk to me why...."he stop as he notice a stain of blood in her mama's lip. "mama who did this to you?
"my son pls go and eat and we will talk about it later"
"no mama i want to know who did this to you and thats all i want to kn."He looked into her eyes and seems to fathom the predigament her mom was into when he left for work. "mama did daddy beat you? "her mom couldn't control the urge to cry as she let out a painful cry,followed with streams of tears down her cheeks.
"yes"she mumble an answer."BANKS furiously flew in search of his so call father.he knew his dad will be in no other place than MADAM CHILL DRINKING PARLOUR.on his arrival at the drinking parlour he behave so sassy to the point that he scatter and turned down every table at the drinking parlour causing drinks to split on the floor.
"what sort of nonsense is this? Madam chll protested angrily"
"sh just shut up that ur dirty mouth coz if not for u my so call father wouldn't have get drunk and go back home to beat up my mom,leaving bruises on her face.i have warned u several time to stay away from my dad and to stop giving him drinks to drink but you proof so stubborn.this is what i wil b doing everyday and anytime and even wil break down this drinking parlour and set it on fire if u do nt heed to my instruction,just try me...
"this boy is very insultive and sassy" One of the elderly men said.Banks turned to look at the man among other elderly men who were shock wid his action at the drinking parlour.from the way BANKS looked at them they began to leave one after the other including his father.T.B.C

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: The Mystery of BANKS by udoekere: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
CHAPTER TWO
(THE MYSTERY OF BANKS)

"fashola was talking to her wife angrily at the frontage of their house"
"so you have the guts to tell your son to cause a lot of havoc ryt? fashola said"
"no dear i didn't tell him to do so i....
"you didn't tell him to do so how then did he know that i was at madam chll drinking parlour? as they were arguing a young man walked towards their direction.
"good morning sir/ma"
"yes my son and how may i be of help to you? "fashola".
"sir i am a messenger fro
m the kings palace"
"i hope there is nothing wrong.vero ask curiosly.
"no ma,the king wants to see your son right now in the palace.Meanwhile banks was eave-dropping to their conversation and he came out.
"what does the king wants to see me for?
"i wouldn't know"
"go now and tell the king that i banks will not and will never step a foot in that palace".
"no son...vero chip in bt he cut her short"
"And my words are final.he went inside and the messenger returned back to the king.
"where is him?.the king asked.
"my king,the young man said that i should come and tell you that he will never step a foot in this palace and that his words are final.
"what an insult"one of the elders said.
"that boy is very insultive" madam chill added.meanwhile madam chill came with a report of what banks did in her drinking parlour to the king.
"he has bitten more than he can chew.since he had refuse to heed to my instruction i will banned him from this village and thats what he deserves.the king said.
"my king i suggest that they should send for him a second time but if he still proof stubborn then anything can be done to him.one of the elders suggest.
"yes thats a nice suggestion.added one of the elders.
"since you say so then let the messenger go a second time but if he stil proof stubborn then he wil be banned from this village according to ma words.T.B.C

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: The Mystery of BANKS by udoekere: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
CHAPTER THREE
(THE MYSTERY OF BANKS)
Banks was at his working
place trying to fix back a loose
nut from a car engine when
one of his closest co-worker
walked towards his direction
and lean on the car looking
moody.
"edi what is it that you are
looking this moody" banks
ask"
"banks,i want to travel to the
city because this work is not
paying off the way i want.i
need some money to go to
the city perhaps i might find a
good job there.edi said"
"edi you don't have to rush
over things,just wait for your
time and all this things will be
settle.what if you wer me that
i'm the only one that provide
for my family,i'm the
food,clothing and
everything.edi my advice to
you is that you shouldn't rush
over things, when the time is
right everything will be
working for your good so just
chilax.
"hmm i've heard you and i'm
very happy to have a friend
like you. "The were still talking
when a group of young hefty
men walk towards thir
direction.
"we are looking for someone
by name banks"one of the
men said.
"i am banks any problem?"
"the king wants to see you
right now in the palace".
"go and tell the king that i am
busy maybe when i'm less
busy i will come.
"but the king wants to see
you now".
"it seems u guys are deaf or
something.i said that i am
bus...y".it seems banks wasn't
ready to go with them so they
had to jack him up as banks
struggle but his strength
wasn't enough to get him
freed.though his friend edi try
to help but was ask to backoff
by one of the men. "The king
and the elders were waiting
for their arrival as madam chill
sighted them from afar"
"the idiot is here"madam chill
said.
"he might have try to be
stubborn maybe that is why
he is been jack up like a
baby.one of the elders said.
"what was he before"the
other added.The hefty men
dropped him at the palace
infront of the king making
him to kneel down before the
king.
"i sent for you few days ago
but you refuse to show
up,anyways i won't declare ur
punishment untill your parent
arrive.a messenger was sent
to call bankers parent,minutes
later they arrive.
"long live the king,you sent for
us? fashola inquire".
"yes. mr fashola i never knew
that this stubborn little brat
was your son and for that his
punishment will be
lessen.T.B.C
Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: The Mystery of BANKS by udoekere: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
*continuation* of CHAPTER THREE.

"Mr fashola,i never kew that this stubborn little brat was your son and for that his punishment will be lessen.Madam chill brought a report to me about your son sassy behaviour,of how he came to her drinking parlour and scatter everything and even beat her up.And you kno what it means to beat an elderly person.Number two,i sent for him and he had the guts to send my messenger to tell me that he won't come and that is disobedience which is against the law of the land.And according to the law of this community,anybody that disobey's a king instruction must give a live female goat and a bunch of kolanut with a 501gin.And failure to do that he will be banned from this village.And also to add to that he will also pay for the broken tables,bottles,and chairs that he destroy at madams chill drinking parlour and failure to do that you know what it means.if you have anything to say in objection to that say it now...
"my king i av heard what you've said but i won't do any of it.i rather leave this village than to live under your rulership.BANKS said angrily and exited from the palace.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Tanker Fire: Victims’ Relatives Storm Hospitals / Former UN Chief Kofi Annan Has Died / How To Be A Family Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.