Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,537 members, 7,840,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) (65247 Views)

The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen / NDLEA/EFCC Burst FUNAAB Environments, Several Students Arrested. / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Lonestar124: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
With what witness outside Nigeria I don't think any SARS can intimidate me.

Very childish to run before them or after them...Nigeria is my country and no officer have right to harass me if I'm innocent...I repeat, nobody have the impetus to do that even outside the shore.
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by rottenegg: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
For all of you asking yeye questions and making silly comments, this SARS crap is serious. I bought a C300 February and Im always being stopped and asked silly questions!
Is it a crime to drive a nice car in this yeye country?
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by teeytimi: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
why run?

Nigerian fraudsters can be so silly.

What stops you from wearing a shirt and tie and driving a corrola?
so to you anyone on shirt and tie are innocent, you wait for SARS, you are on your own, come to phone village in Alaba int market and see nonsense SARS always does there

2 Likes

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Iykepfs:
One reason Nigeria has yet to make progress in most areas is our ignorance, disregard & obfuscation of data. For selfish reasons, we’ve developed a culture of lies and secrecy. You can help to stop this by taking the #EndSARS survey.

Here are 5 reasons you should take the #EndSARS survey:
1. It’s is an anonymous survey, your identity is fully protected.
2. It’s a short survey. Most people complete it in 3minutes.
3. You are contributing to the birth of a new Nigeria that your children will be proud of.
4. It will help us understand the problem better and assist our advocacy for responsible policing in Nigeria.
5. You will be contributing to getting justice for many Nigerians that have lost their lives to bad governance, irresponsible policing and inept intelligence gathering.

So, don’t hesitate to click the following link to share your experience http://www.endsars.org.ng Call someone who has had an experience and encourage them to take the surevey too. Do this for you!! Do this for Nigeria!!

I can understand that SARS can be annoying sometimes, but bro, let not forget that nigeria is home to many fraudsters..

The rate at which internet fraud is growing, i am really scared. The way i see many people scream for nairaland and show support to internet fraudsters, fear dey catch me.

No matter how we look at it, fraudster is fraudster.. I have met policemen, including sars many times. My job is legit. They didnt see anything. Seriously, if u ar clean, u will not be scared. just be observant, that is all.

Also, the rise of internet fraud is affecting those of us who dont know how to do G. I have lost many clients online as a freelancer all because im a Nigerian. So, G boys activities dey affect all of us.. wait until u travel out of Nigeria and get insulted for being a Nigerian, u may understand better..

Also, wait until G boys wipe ur money for account too.. we always think G is on foreigners.. many upcoming G boys also steal within the country. In 2013, my account was wiped through CC fraudulent activities. I won die. My hard earned money.

All these guys running, most of them, not all, are G boys. Their hands no clean. I sabi about four G boys dey caught this month.

No matter what, we need to reduce the rate at which boys are venturing into fraud. It may affect u tomorrow when u are even legit.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Pentools(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
comshots:
If he stop for SARS to search him motor them fit plant egbo or any exhibit come demand #50k before them fit release am.

Did I hear you say 50k bro
Mehn just say they will shake n thank him, then wave him bye-bye.

Those guys react more than lithium to fluorine when they see Benz. The guy won't drop anything less than 100-150k if they catch him.
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by ADRIAN88(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Why run If you're truly legit??

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Timagex(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
chyy5:
why should I be running for this people called SARS? Why? I can remember one day on the street of port Harcourt I was coming back from work, I saw people running and they said SARS men are coming. I didn't run. I walked pass them and they didn't even say anything. Running makes u a suspect and if you are clean you won't run. I've met SARS several times and we have also argued on several occasions. If they understand you are enlightened and that you are not afraid of them, they will free u. Why would I run and crash my car.
huuuuuunnnn

1 Like

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Lonestar124: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
rottenegg:
For all of you asking yeye questions and making silly comments, this SARS crap is serious. I bought a C300 February and Im always being stopped and asked silly questions!
Is it a crime to drive a nice car in this yeye country?
Then try to shut them off by being deciphered if you got it illegitimately.
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Sylverbox(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
chyy5:
why should I be running for this people called SARS? Why? I can remember one day on the street of port Harcourt I was coming back from work, I saw people running and they said SARS men are coming. I didn't run. I walked pass them and they didn't even say anything. Running makes u a suspect and if you are clean you won't run. I've met SARS several times and we have also argued on several occasions. If they understand you are enlightened and that you are not afraid of them, they will free u. Why would I run and crash my car.
Guy you were just lucky. Trust me, my encounter with them was nothing civil!
They gave me no chance to even say a word...I only tolerated it because I was street wise and I knew it will end with money changing hands!!!

1 Like

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by onward4life(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
But he come Tsax is erecting it's digk in the south west only.

Tunubuhun take note

It has begun

Hw Tsax like south west!

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by UNRULY(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Why run? Last time something like this happened to me (SARS) I just parked in the middle of the damn road and roll up! We all stayed for like 8mins and the queue became unbearable so they gave way and i zoomed off.

1 Like

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
All my encounters with them has been fruitful

I'm always surprised when people are ranting online

If you are sure about your earnings, nobody can do any rubbish to you

They searched everything searchable

I'm even happy when they want to search me

Only student Wey carry expo dey fear invigilator.

For the owner/driver of the Benz

If he's truly a yahoo boy

And he's injured in the accident

May he never survive for stressing the SARS officials

But if he's legit, he will survive and they must pay for this unruly act.

1 Like

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by donprincebigt(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
chyy5:
sorry o angel of remembrance. if u encounter Abeokuta sarz nd dey rope u wit crime u no do all d English u Sabi go dey useless. wen next u her SA you won't wait to hear RZ b4 u run

1 Like

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by dayoyak: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
I don't think the owner of the Benz is OK....why are u running?
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by dalexz4(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Is SIMI The Only Unique Female Artiste The Nigeria Music Industry Has Produced? - http://davidolatestsong.com.ng/is-simi-the-best-nigeria-female-singer/

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by kenoz(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Why is that person running?
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by ProfJacob: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
comshots:
How much did the commissioner of SARS bribe igp idris Ibrahim that he has refused to ban this criminal organisation?
Smiles.
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by derrydinny: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
they have stopped me many times and I just end up giving them small money when they find out that I am legit, I always give them money because of next time and to get close with them
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Appetizer(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Iykepfs:
One reason Nigeria has yet to make progress in most areas is our ignorance, disregard & obfuscation of data. For selfish reasons, we’ve developed a culture of lies and secrecy. You can help to stop this by taking the #EndSARS survey.

Here are 5 reasons you should take the #EndSARS survey:
1. It’s is an anonymous survey, your identity is fully protected.
2. It’s a short survey. Most people complete it in 3minutes.
3. You are contributing to the birth of a new Nigeria that your children will be proud of.
4. It will help us understand the problem better and assist our advocacy for responsible policing in Nigeria.
5. You will be contributing to getting justice for many Nigerians that have lost their lives to bad governance, irresponsible policing and inept intelligence gathering.

So, don’t hesitate to click the following link to share your experience http://www.endsars.org.ng Call someone who has had an experience and encourage them to take the surevey too. Do this for you!! Do this for Nigeria!!

Good job guys. You just got my survey in. You have my full lb. Support
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Dmanlex(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
If ur hands are clean. Don't run. Imagine million C300 wasted
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by mejai(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:
Nobody even cares about the driver's health.
angry
we meet again in almost same topic. Even Gazzuzz has said it. Why run if u r clean?

legit and smart play a vital role here.
Truth is 98% of yahoo boiz can't hide their identities. No office, no contact address, u just can't explain or defend ya sef. Yet u drive luxury cars.

some of us meet sars, no qualms.
i have driven a car with 3 other guys and sars (fully armed) trailed us along enugu-ph expressway (around 7am). They questioned us while searching and we gave clear explanation.

we were allowed to go without stress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Oracle77: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yahoo + dudes now has a big base in funaab where they use fellow student especially females for ritual... It's so bad that the school authority banned students from bringing cars into to school premises.
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by iamgeneral(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
I believe SARS was driving dead hilux or bus

Guy man with Benz see where you ended up! Oga shame on you sad next time press your Benz reach ground well Na machine you carry ooh

1 Like

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Akinbahm(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
why run?

Are u trying to promote fraudsters with this opinion of yours?
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Akinbahm:

Are u trying to promote fraudsters with this opinion of yours?

I am just labeling fraudsters as what they are. Are you one?
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Lefty500: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
why run?

The insipiration I drew from the series power is just so much. That ghost and his wife are just too confirm. Imagine running the street and you're anonymous at the same time.
Just put on suit.

1 Like

Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Dollarship(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
C350
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by wyzoe: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
why run?

They'd still get caught. SARS men know them. The boys themselves aren't helping. They stereotype themselves with some brands. That always raising suspicion and when they meet a cop one on one, they probably betray signs of nervousness.
Re: SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
tellwisdom:
Stupid boi running unnecessarily from some illiterate police who you cld have shut down

Are you wise?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos / I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.