Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Children And I (privileged Communication) With Abigail Adetokunbo - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Children And I (privileged Communication) With Abigail Adetokunbo (334 Views)

My Madam And I (part Two) / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / Tales Of Abigail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Children And I (privileged Communication) With Abigail Adetokunbo by SynCityNg: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
“If you tell me, I won’t beat you.”

One of the greatest scam of all next to, “Go and put on your shoes, I’ll wait for you,”

Lol.

Let’s go a bit legal: Privileged Communication protects the client from having his information disclosed in a court of law unless he waives it. Such privileged information exists between a doctor and a patient, lawyer and client, between spouses and you can bet that it exists between teachers, parents and the children.
Hold up! It happens between siblings too.
Especially when one has done something wrong.

“Tell me. I won’t tell daddy or mommy.”

You spill and the next thing you hear right... http://syncityng.com/2018/06/28/my-children-and-i-with-abigail-adetokunbo/

(1) (Reply)

Judas' Shadow (a Poem) / Magical Words / It's All Your Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.