Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue (3235 Views)

Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) / Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto / Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by drubogu: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2010
hello nairaland,
if you are considering your orthopaedic problem, am here to rescue you. with 26 years experience in the treatment of orthopaedic problem in the traditional(tradomedical) way, am sure you will need my advice/consultation.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by schneid: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2010
This is a great relief, i had tibia fracture on my right leg and i was advice for operation but am contemplting going or not.what do you advice?
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by reindeer: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
I pity you.
you better head off to an orthopaedic unit.
Except of course if the traditional doc will sign a contract with you saying if by error or negligence you are unable to ever walk again, he will pay you Bleep million naira.
a word is enough. . . . . .
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by sharon5: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2010
I need a lasting and permanent solution to Mouth Odour.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by dominique(f): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2010
i can vouch for this doctor to an extent, he has his hospital not too far from my secondary school and a patient with broken arm was rushed to him and he did a pretty neat job fixing it
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by jumpmasta(m): 1:01am On Jun 16, 2010
dominique:

i can vouch for this doctor to an extent, he has his hospital not too far from my secondary school and a patient with broken arm was rushed to him and he did a pretty neat job fixing it

@dominique, since when did herbalist start owning hospitals, these guys are causing a lot of bizarre complications which end up at the orthodox facilities., undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by schneid: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2010
@dominique, which area is that and what is the place like. As per my guy talking about herbalist, tradomedical doctors are not herabalist i guess. people like yemkem, etc are tradomedical doctors and they have good hospital and drugs.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by dominique(f): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2010
jumpmasta:

@dominique, since when did herbalist start owning hospitals, these guys are causing a lot of bizarre complications which end up at the orthodox facilities., undecided undecided undecided undecided

hospitals or clinics are not general terms for orthodox practices only you know?

schneid:

@dominique, which area is that and what is the place like. As per my guy talking about herbalist, tradomedical doctors are not herabalist i guess. people like yemkem, etc are tradomedical doctors and they have good hospital and drugs.

its around Meiran area on lagos/abeokuta expressway. i've never been there myself but i saw the job he did on the kid and i have to say, the bone was set neatly. i don't know if it would have been done better in gbobi ortheopaedic hospital though.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by madlady(f): 5:49am On Jun 18, 2010
drubogu:

hello nairaland,
if you are considering your orthopaedic problem, am here to rescue you. with 26 years experience in the treatment of orthopaedic problem in the traditional(tradomedical) way, am sure you will need my advice/consultation.

Hello, smiley

Is their anything I can do to strengthen my lower back?,

I do exercisers on my ball, this no longer seems to be enough to rid me of stiffness in my lower back.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by schneid: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2010
@Dr Ubogu: am still waiting 4 the response
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by drubogu: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2010
madlady:

Hello, smiley

Is their anything I can do to strengthen my lower back?,

I do exercisers on my ball, this no longer seems to be enough to rid me of stiffness in my lower back.

what you need is physiotherapy with traditional cream which was prepared with herbs and leaf. and you need advice on what to eat and what not to eat.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by drubogu: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2010
reindeer:

I pity you.
you better head off to an orthopaedic unit.
Except of course if the traditional doc will sign a contract with you saying if by error or negligence you are unable to ever walk again, he will pay you Bleep million naira.
a word is enough. . . . . .

my man, i understand your plight. but i would like to ask you: " where were the orthodox in the old days of of our fore-fathers. chloroquine and most of these drugs used nowadays originated from herbs. the present day orthodox even refer some clients to the trodomedicals at times. i am bold to say i have lots of friends at the orthodox orthopaedic hospitals who refer clients to me.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by drubogu: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2010
jumpmasta:

thanks, i really appreciate your response to this thread. may almighty GOD reward you. You are right, my office is at meiran. 120 iyanu bus stop meiran road, meiarn along lagos abeokuta express road. And to the glory of God, our new complex is at the stage of completion at No1 ubogu avenue, off iyana ekoro -meiran road, meiran. And you can reach me directly on 08033567578.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by drubogu: 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2010
schneid:

This is a great relief, i had tibia fracture on my right leg and i was advice for operation but am contemplting going or not.what do you advice?

sorry for the late response, i have been very busy. for your conditiuon, i will advice you don't go for operation, wwhat you need is traditional POP which will 14days, and the collous would have formed properly.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by reindeer: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2010
ok sir.
You talk of days of ''our fore fathers'' like things are as they were.
What were they eating then?same things you eat now?how much environmental pollution did they grapple with?How much daily exercise do you get now?they walked miles to their farms and back, so sir, to assume you'd have the same background to your health nowadays is just tomfoolery.
while i admit that nature holds answers to most of our health problems,we should also give room for substantiated and evidenced based practices. An example is how the chinese go about it, allowing research and compiling data which is what Nigerian tradmeds never do, they would never open it up to scrutiny claiming some sort of secret formula or the other.
So i would rather place my health in the hands of those i can sue based on existing statutes than those who are likely to hide behind, God giveth, God taketh.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by drubogu: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2010
reindeer:

ok sir.
You talk of days of ''our fore fathers'' like things are as they were.
What were they eating then?same things you eat now?how much environmental pollution did they grapple with?How much daily exercise do you get now?they walked miles to their farms and back, so sir, to assume you'd have the same background to your health nowadays is just tomfoolery.
while i admit that nature holds answers to most of our health problems,we should also give room for substantiated and evidenced based practices. An example is how the chinese go about it, allowing research and compiling data which is what Nigerian tradmeds never do, they would never open it up to scrutiny claiming some sort of secret formula or the other.
So i would rather place my health in the hands of those i can sue based on existing statutes than those who are likely to hide behind, God giveth, God taketh.

i understand your plight and you have spoken from your own level of understanding. the tradomedicals are not hiding anything from anybody but the sort of treatment to be given is kept between the patient and the tradomedical doctor even the WHO recognises the tradomedical practitioners as the orthodox.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by madlady(f): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2010
drubogu:

what you need is physiotherapy with traditional cream which was prepared with herbs and leaf. and you need advice on what to eat and what not to eat.

Thank you for your reply.

The food advice, I think undecided I have that covered, I'm a bit of a healthy eating nut but I'm willing to learn smiley.

The traditional cream you recommend, please could you tell me what it's called?
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by drubogu: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2010
madlady:

Thank you for your reply.

The food advice, I think undecided I have that covered, I'm a bit of a healthy eating nut but I'm willing to learn smiley.

The traditional cream you recommend, please could you tell me what it's called?

hello lady, about the herbal cream, its prepared on request.keep up your eating harbit to stay healthy good luck
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by madlady(f): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2010
drubogu:

hello lady, about the herbal cream, its prepared on request.keep up your eating harbit to stay healthy good luck

@drubogu, once again thanks for your reply.

Sadly I am in the UK other wise I would request said from you.

Are you able to tell me the main ingredients the creams you recommend contain, I may be able to find rubs that contain them here in the UK.

Do you have any other practical tips that may help ease my lower back pain.  I replaced my mattress 3 months ago, I sit on a ball to help my posture and I use a cross trainer every day.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by reindeer: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2010
drubogu:

i understand your plight and you have spoken from your own level of understanding. the tradomedicals are not hiding anything from anybody but the sort of treatment to be given is kept between the patient and the tradomedical doctor even the WHO recognises the tradomedical practitioners as the orthodox.

This just sounds like a lame excuse for not agreeing to scrutiny.
As much as acupuncture is traditional, the WHO understands it and everyone understands how it works, all we are saying is, if you have nothing to lie about, let trials be run on it. No one said you should divulge details of each patient's condition or therapy, except of course you have spoken from your own limited knowledge of clinical trials and the levels a form of treatment go through before being universally accepted.
I have seen firsthand the deceit from the so called nigerian tradomedical folks.
Fresh out of med school, i loved being with a consultant endocrinologist( a relative) in his private hospital and i noticed he always went to see a particular high paying client at home on Thursday mornings, it turs out the client was one very popular( and very rich) tradomedical doctor in lagos(hes now dead anyway)who was diabetic.
What bothered me most was that the same man that claims to have ''cure'' for diabetes and sold bottles of concoctions to people for as high as 6k per bottle back then.ilater found out all he did was lace his so called remedies with metformin so the blood sugar dropped with use.

So my dear tradomed. . . .you see it will take a while for me to trust any of you all especially if you will still refuse to undertake clinical trials for safety and efficacy of your remedies.
Really, whats there to hide?

1 Like

Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by curtisartk(m): 4:08am On Dec 13, 2011
Good to know that. And you seem so professional because of that very long experience.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by pharmacist(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2011
I quite understand reindeer's point especially if one has had a bad experience.

I can say herbs do work and some have been proven scientifically e.g

Garlic for hypertension, Bitter Melon (diabetes) Guava Leaves ( Palpitation)

I have used these herbs before with positive results.

I quite agree that most of our Traditional healers do not readily reveal the secrets of
their successes which gives room for charlatans to thrive.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by Olamide2324: 4:58am On May 12, 2020
I av an accident on 06/12/2018 that cause feature to my right leg lap'
I was refer to Igbobi Hospital but I refused to go.
I went for trodo medical , but now the leg av short ( bone av lap) I don't know may be there's solution , it would be appreciated .
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:10am On May 12, 2020
Olamide2324:
I went for trodo medical , but now the leg av short ( bone av lap) I don't know may be there's solution , it would be appreciated .

That's one of the prices one pays for patronising quacks, who don't really understand the science behind what they're treating.

Maybe, they'll give you some "herbs" to lengthen it.
Re: Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue by Olamide2324: 11:20am On May 12, 2020
I went for trado medical, now facture end with overlapping of the fracture segments.the leg av short but the right hip and knee joint however appears normal.
I
don't know may be there's solution , it would be appreciated .

(1) (Reply)

I Created Aids To Deliberately Depopulate Humanity - Dr Robert Gallo / Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains / Cost Of Rehabilitation Centres In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.