Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

[VIDEO] I Was Five Vehicles Away From The Tanker - Eyewitness On Otedola Acciden - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / [VIDEO] I Was Five Vehicles Away From The Tanker - Eyewitness On Otedola Acciden (1026 Views)

Truck Falls On Otedola Bridge This Morning (Photos) / Fire On Otedola Bridge Guts Multiple Vehicles (Video) / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] I Was Five Vehicles Away From The Tanker - Eyewitness On Otedola Acciden by Temtee11223344: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
One of the eyewitnesses has narrated how a tanker caught fire at the Otedola bridge area of the Lagos Ibadan expressway today, leaving many people dead.

According to the eyewitness, who is a commercial bus (danfo driver), the tanker, laden with petrol, was trying to ascend the bridge when the accident happened.

The tanker could not ascend properly and started descending before tumbling. It was said to have caught fire immediately it tumbled leaving many dead and cars burnt.

While narrating his ordeal to a group of sympathizers, the danfo driver, speaking in Yoruba, said:

"I escaped just now with passengers, this is a car key I'm holding (shows the crowd a key). I was just coming from Idumota.

Someone then asks for the whereabout of his car, he replies:

"It is burning over there...a yellow bus (commercial vehicle)...I was the one that saw what was happening and screamed before everybody scampered for safety.

"There were five vehicles separating the burning tanker and the vehicle I was driving."

See Video Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/video-i-was-luck-to-escape-eyewitness-describes-otedola-bridge-accident/

Re: [VIDEO] I Was Five Vehicles Away From The Tanker - Eyewitness On Otedola Acciden by clevvermind(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Buhari is just spreading badluck anyhow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos / Colombia Visa Applications / You Won't Believe This Is ABUJA Nigeria! You Wont Believe Your Eyes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.