Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nysc Batch B Senate List - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B Senate List (1264 Views)

NYSC :2019/2020 batch B Senate List For Pcm Is Out / How To Check NYSC Batch 'B' Senate Approved List / NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Senate Approved List Of All Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch B Senate List by olaz13: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Good evening guys. Pls indicate here if u av been able to check ur name on the senate list and also let us know the name of such institution.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
olaz13:
Good evening guys. Pls indicate here if u av been able to check ur name on the senate list and also let us know the name of such institution.
is there a link to be used to check?
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by B3njozy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

is there a link to be used to check?
Yes, this is the link https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by olaz13: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2018
Info reaching me from my schools's Student Affairs Unit as it that data capturing that was earlier stated to end tomorrow 30th of June is now 'till further notice' and by implication, it is untill the capturing officially ends by NYSC that all other arrangement will follow.
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by chieni(f): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2018
olaz13:
Info reaching me from my schools's Student Affairs Unit as it that data capturing that was earlier stated to end tomorrow 30th of June is now 'till further notice' and by implication, it is untill the capturing officially ends by NYSC that all other arrangement will follow.
Do you mean JAMB mobilization status?
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by olaz13: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=chieni post=68923777]
Do you mean JAMB mobilization status?[/NO. Data Capturing is done by those dat are currently been mobilize by their institution(collection/submission of student's data) to go together with those are already been mobilized for Batch A stream II]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Service In Bayelsa State / Boko Haram: Nysc Bars Corp Members From Borno, Yobe / Nysc-rivers State Unpaid Allowance (state Allowee-n110000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.