Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

PHOTO: Fully Loaded Commercial Bus Burnt To Ashes At The Otedola Tanker Fire - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTO: Fully Loaded Commercial Bus Burnt To Ashes At The Otedola Tanker Fire (1288 Views)

BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) / Owner And Driver Of The Otedola Bridge Tanker To Be Prosecuted By LASG / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Fully Loaded Commercial Bus Burnt To Ashes At The Otedola Tanker Fire by EdificationBoss: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is the worse you might see this year!!!

Pray For Nigeria!!!

http://newshelm.ng/photo-fully-loaded-commercial-bus-burnt-to-ashes-at-the-otedola-tanker-fire/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTO: Fully Loaded Commercial Bus Burnt To Ashes At The Otedola Tanker Fire by SalamRushdie: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Damn
Re: PHOTO: Fully Loaded Commercial Bus Burnt To Ashes At The Otedola Tanker Fire by nittroboy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rip
Re: PHOTO: Fully Loaded Commercial Bus Burnt To Ashes At The Otedola Tanker Fire by Karlovich: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
burnt offering for the lord, omniscient god would have done something but the offering very pleasing in his eyes. rip to the dead
Re: PHOTO: Fully Loaded Commercial Bus Burnt To Ashes At The Otedola Tanker Fire by Ytea(f): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
cry cryOh Lord, they struggled to escape. It's really sad.
Re: PHOTO: Fully Loaded Commercial Bus Burnt To Ashes At The Otedola Tanker Fire by spinna: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lord! see the final shapes of terror and agony. What a tragedy
Re: PHOTO: Fully Loaded Commercial Bus Burnt To Ashes At The Otedola Tanker Fire by Kylekent59: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
cry

what a painful death. There are situations where by accident happens and you are reasoning to break the window and escape but you are afraid to pay for the breakage.

As you can see on this pic above,they were trying to escape but the bus is congested.

I could remember vividly when I was on IT, one morning I was on my way to work,i dropped at the first bustop, I saw smoke from distance and behold a tanker at a filling station was on fire and I saw men,women,boys, girls all glaring and some by- standers all watching. I began to feel pity for them because they were 18 meters away from the burning tænker and they didn't even reason the power of petrol.. That way leads to my place of work . I walked very fast and as I was passing by, I saw a very beautiful lady watch the scene with boldness, I quickly went straight to her and told her that what if that tanker fully loaded with fuel explodes that doesn't she think that everyone around including her would be burnt, she shouted ,thanked me and left immediately . Even the people eavesdropping our conversation left also.

That is why when you read a news about a burnt filling station and many were involved, those people involved were on-lookers and by-standers.

may their soul RIP.
Re: PHOTO: Fully Loaded Commercial Bus Burnt To Ashes At The Otedola Tanker Fire by Alejoc(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Painful!
Re: PHOTO: Fully Loaded Commercial Bus Burnt To Ashes At The Otedola Tanker Fire by AuntyAmope(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is the beauty of having your own vehicle. In such situation , you are in total control of your life and not dependent on a clueless danfo driver and your co occupants. You can easily abandon your vehicle and seek safety as opposed to being trapped in a congested danfo bus.

Fvck You, Bro!
Re: PHOTO: Fully Loaded Commercial Bus Burnt To Ashes At The Otedola Tanker Fire by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Father Lord!
This just too much. I'm pained beyond words. Too much deaths already.

May all the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: PHOTO: Fully Loaded Commercial Bus Burnt To Ashes At The Otedola Tanker Fire by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2018
One might want to make attempt to leave the bus immediately he saw the danger but conductor and passengers will make jest of him by saying you dey fear and might even be held ransom by the conductor because he has not given him his change

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

US Immigrant Visa Applicants Undergoing Administrative Processing. Let's Talk. / Austria Student Visa Application / Afeez Agoro, The Nigeria Giant, Speaks About His American Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.