Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Do You Need Help Loosing Stubborn Belly/Thigh Fat and Gaining Muscle? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Need Help Loosing Stubborn Belly/Thigh Fat and Gaining Muscle? (259 Views)

Giant Albino Burmese Python 'as Thick As Your Thigh' Captured After Being Found / How I Overcame My Stubborn Addiction By Johnspeak Uwangue / Please How Do I stop this stubborn Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Help Loosing Stubborn Belly/Thigh Fat and Gaining Muscle? by FitnessGuru1: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]Hello all,

Is any lady in the house looking to lose weight (especially belly fat)? Are you a skinny guy looking to put on muscle?

I am a fitness trainer and consultant who can help you achieve those fitness needs that seem unattainable. With my help, you can schedule regular training sessions to help you stay disciplined, lose weight and gain muscle faster.

Consultancy includes meal regulations, workout routines and supplement recommendations etc. I am currently offering services to interested clients around Ejigbo, Ajao estate, and environs and can be contacted through the following channels.

Phone number-09061340774, e-mail-chukwuemekaonuokpara@yahoo.com

You can also leave a message here to ask questions or indicate interest.

Thank you so much for your time. Don’t forget to tell your family and friends who want to look hot!

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Small Doctor – Japa (freestyle) / Public Procurement Reform: Obaseki Reaffirms Commitment, Urges Lgas To Sustain M / Stop Depending On Social Media For News About Nigeria – Minister Tells Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.