Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,147 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

"When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals (4220 Views)

Nearly First Class: What Class Of Degree Is This? / Trending!! See As Shameless OOU Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over A Guy!! / ‘shameless’ Slay Queen Shows Off How She Defeated Her Lecturers During Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by Bintabisiriyu: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Thank you for visiting ladies and gentlemen.
Actually, before we proceed on that lets take a minute to remember that God loves us so much.
Let's meditate on our lives, brothers and sisters if we die today where will we be heading --->>> Heaven? Or Hell.

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
... Brothers there is still hope,
Just say this prayers today and I want you to mean it.

"LORD JESUS, I THANK YOU FOR TODAY, THANKS FOR PROTECTING ME.
I CALL UNTO YOUR HOLY NAME TODAY I ... A POOR SINNER WASH ME CLEAN FROM MY INIQUITIES AND RENEW A NEW SPIRIT IN ME.
I BEG THEE FOR FORGIVENESS O LORD,
GUIDE ME LEAD ME AND PROTECT ME FROM THE WEAPONS OF THE DEVIL.
I COMMIT MY LIFE UNTO YOUR HANDS LORD, AND MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE LORD.
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME.

FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON FOR WHOSOEVER BELIEVE IN HIM SHALL NOT DIE NOR PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

Peace be with you brethren as you turn a new leaf, promise God never to go back to your sin.
It is well with you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by Jabarzee(m): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lol you got me to be honest OK honest

1 Like

Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:45am On Jun 29, 2018
JESUS IS LORD!
Amen!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by Sturmbannfuhrer: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2018
OP, I am interested in knowing if you can boom sexual moaning sounds from the speakers in your church because you wanna attract people? You might need to rethink your strategy.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2018
I love the fact your intentions are great, but you don't front white as black so as to help people.

2 Corinthians 6:14,15
"What fellowship do Righteousness and Lawlessness have? Or what sharing does light have with darkness? Further what harmony is there between Christ and Satan?"

9 Likes

Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by Rigel95(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Thank you for visiting ladies and gentlemen.
Actually, before we proceed on that lets take a minute to remember that God loves us so much.
Let's meditate on our lives, brothers and sisters if we die today where will we be heading --->>> Heaven? Or Hell.

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
... Brothers there is still hope,
Just say this prayers today and I want you to mean it.

"LORD JESUS, I THANK YOU FOR TODAY, THANKS FOR PROTECTING ME.
I CALL UNTO YOUR HOLY NAME TODAY I ... A POOR SINNER WASH ME CLEAN FROM MY INIQUITIES AND RENEW A NEW SPIRIT IN ME.
I BEG THEE FOR FORGIVENESS O LORD,
GUIDE ME LEAD ME AND PROTECT ME FROM THE WEAPONS OF THE DEVIL.
I COMMIT MY LIFE UNTO YOUR HANDS LORD, AND MAY YOUR WILL BE DONE LORD.
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME.

FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON FOR WHOSOEVER BELIEVE IN HIM SHALL NOT DIE NOR PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

Peace be with you brethren as you turn a new leaf, promise God never to go back to your sin.
It is well with you.
Take your advice, deception is also a sin. Your strategy is counterproductive. Turn a new leaf!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by hardbody: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2018
The book of revelations says all liars shall be burnt in Hell. ...you be the judge.

1 Like

Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by Dansnow: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2018
Op you need sense

1 Like

Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by KingCassy(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2018
Many are mad, few are roaming grin

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by lawrence35(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nice attention grabber....

Build your ecommerce website and sell online make $3500 monthly...... It's a lot easier than you think....
See....
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by Beemhan(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Who else didn't read beyond the first paragraph? grin

5 Likes

Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
You will never ever make heaven by claiming to 'lure' people to God when your tactics is to invite them with sin first..
Op.. Please stop being a hypocrite and a liar..
If you want to talk to someone about God, then start with something that relates to God.. if someone sees it and refuses to open, then good and fine.. U cannot type something so simple in a very perfect manner and expect others to be "Godly".. please stfu if u dont have ur own act together.
so much for the fake prophets around..f

1 Like

Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by Callysfinest: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Are you ok?You well so?in pidgin.
Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by goodnewscliff(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin....na wa ohhh
Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by tonywood: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by Stanleyafam(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Your neurons responsible for common sense has probably been used for centre table in ur village shrine

1 Like

Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
angryNa wa o! Oga op if Na joke make you stop am o! Na this kinda of una Jesus dey talk for Matthew 7:22-23 New International Version (NIV)

22 "Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!"

Some people wey use Jesus name do miracle and wonders sef Jesus talk say him go tell them 'shu-shu' "AWAY FROM ME". Wetin go come happen to people like you wey come dey use YANSHING TALK preach gosple so? The kind KNOCK wey Angel Gabriel go first give you ehn before Jesus go come throw-way you hot slap for rubbishing his name in such A DECIETFUL YANSHING TALK. Na summersault you go take enter hell. NONSENSE! Fork kor spoon ni.

2 Likes

Re: "When I Fork Pr&ck It Nearly Breaks" Shameless Nollywood Actress Reveals by okwabayi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
I. did. not. read. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Do After Jamb Result Is Out [must Read] / Reuben Abati's Daughter Graduate With First Class / Osun State College Of Health Technology, Ilesa 2019/2020 Admission In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.