Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Urgent (I Need Where To Stay) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent (I Need Where To Stay) (827 Views)

Urgent: I Was Shortlisted For Lagos State Health Service Commission / 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt / Need Where To Squat On The Island. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent (I Need Where To Stay) by amexsite: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hello Good People of Nairaland!

Please I'm in need of where to stay for just for 5days around Island, Lagos. Anywhere in VI, CMS or Obalande. Just got a job around Eko Hotel and have A five days training that's starting on Monday. 2nd of July, 2018.

I'm a cool and calm guy, funny and lovely to be with. A Muslim but also believe in Christ! Thanks.
Re: Urgent (I Need Where To Stay) by Bintabisiriyu: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sorry bro i only epp girls.

1 Like

Re: Urgent (I Need Where To Stay) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2018
O boy u can't follow two faiths, choose one o.
So u wont appear like a confused fellow...

1 Like

Re: Urgent (I Need Where To Stay) by chrisbaxtian(m): 3:30am On Jun 29, 2018
amexsite:
Hello Good People of Nairaland!

Please I'm in need of where to stay for just for 5days around Island, Lagos. Anywhere in VI, CMS or Obalande. Just got a job around Eko Hotel and have A five days training that's starting on Monday. 2nd of July, 2018.

I'm a cool and calm guy, funny and lovely to be with. A Muslim but also believe in Christ! Thanks.

you cannot be a Muslim and also believe in Christ! angry I suggest you locate a mosque near the area you want to work and go there to solicit for help.

5 Likes

Re: Urgent (I Need Where To Stay) by amexsite: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2018
obrigado080:
O boy u can't follow two faiths, choose one o.
So u wont appear like a confused fellow...

Do we have 2 Gods? I believe in all the prophets including Jesus (Prophet Isah)

1 Like

Re: Urgent (I Need Where To Stay) by amexsite: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

you cannot be a Muslim and also believe in Christ! angry I suggest you locate a mosque near the area you want to work and go there to solicit for help.

I meant I believe in all the prophets, including Prophet Issah, Jesus Christ. We have just one God!

We r here to help ourselves bro. Going to look for help in d mosque at the area I'm not familiar wit wen something is urgent is not d best.
Re: Urgent (I Need Where To Stay) by amexsite: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Sorry bro i only epp girls.

It's better u don't even comment!
Re: Urgent (I Need Where To Stay) by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
amexsite:

I meant I believe in all the prophets, including Prophet Issah, Jesus Christ. We have just one God!

My friend smiley there are many gods! And be rest assured that Christians and Moslems do not serve the same GOD! angry

amexsite:

We r here to help ourselves bro. Going to look for help in d mosque at the area I'm not familiar wit wen something is urgent is not d best.

if you cannot go to an area where people that share the same belief with you stay, then there must be a problem somewhere! You are not a true Moslem my friend smiley you do not have complete faith and trust in Allah! Go in peace!

5 Likes

Re: Urgent (I Need Where To Stay) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2018
What @chrisbaxtian told you is d absolute truth!
Christians and muslims DON'T serve the same God... NEVER!!!
Stop deceiving yourself...

Real/serious muslims know that the christian God is different. That's why they support jihad to forcefully convert OR kill christians (they call infidels)...

amexsite:

Do we have 2 Gods? I believe in all the prophets including Jesus (Prophet Isah)

(1) (Reply)

Apply: New Jobs Available (17 Positions) / Any Idea What They Pay Salespeople In Guinness ? Urgent. / Can You Teach Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And English. Partime Tutors Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.