Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) (29204 Views)

Ojo Barracks Tanker Explosion: 3 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by correctbae: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2018
Still with the ongoing fuel tanker accident, a 3yr old boy has been declared missing as the driver carried him while trying to escape and the mother escaped with the twin. The where about of Eyitayo and the Driver is unknown.

Post from Instagram:
The boy in this picture is a three year old named Eyitayo. He was involved in the unfortunate tanker accident with his Mother, twin sister and the Driver at Otedola bridge yesterday evening. They were a few cars away from the tanker when the explosion occurred. The Driver (Mr. Joseph) carried Eyitayo while the mother escaped with Eyitoke(Eyitayos Twin). The where about of Eyitayo and Mr. Joseph is still unknown as all attempts to trace them at the scene of the accident proved abortive. Anyone with information should pls call 08033148161 or approach nearest police station.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/lagos-tanker-explosion-3yr-old-boy-declared-missing/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by izzou(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2018
sad

Chai

This June has been terrific. Especially the last 10 days. Its as if all our negligence decided to boomerang all at once

God have mercy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Yomzzyblog: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Thanks Dominique for putting this on FP, I pray the boy is found unharmed.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Oh My God!
I pray this cute handsome boy escapes the carnage.
May Eyitayo be found alive in Jesus name and be United with his twin siblings.
Eyes welling in tears all over again!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by chieyine(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Hopefully the boy will be found.
I pray no casualty should befall the lad

Death knows no age
It is high time the government of the day sat up to its responsibilities.

Lives are sacred, pls do everything our government to protect it cry

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Oluwa oh!

May the driver have a good heart!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by pweetygiftofGod(f): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2018
cry
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by buygala(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2018
I pray they are both found
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Ashley86400: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2018
They'll find him. The man might have lost his phone in the hassle or he might have left his phone in the car. .patience.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Benjom(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by bukasons: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2018
what a bad experience... God will help her find her Baby
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Emnyte(m): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2018
Tragic

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by eunisam: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2018
Too fine to die young

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by orobs93(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2018
one idiot up there decided to use this thread for advert smh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by lilfreezy: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2018
I pray say ritualist neva see am carry ọ.

Chaos is a ladder cry cry
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Philinho(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2018
I know many bodies will .of be found. God have mercy. I pray he show up
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by momodub: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2018
So sad
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by calddon(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2018
.Na wao ..this is bad
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by mikebrown92: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2018
They will find him

they should have that faith
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by tgmservice: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2018
I pray the Cute KID will be found in JESUS name

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by orobs93(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2018
Iykenuwa:

I cannot even begin to describe how insensitive this is
that is ehen I wish the girl near me we for fight I swear but hunger and greed has made people lost everything people don't think any more I can't eventuate the fool it pukes me
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2018
I pray he be re-united with his family in good health.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Jasperro(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2018
God will protect the boy
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by damiz(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2018
They should check the nearest police station and the ones around too. I pray he reunites with his family asap. #PrayForNigeria
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by yahaya2014(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2018
I pray he is alive
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by greatehis: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2018
If they can get the the car, they could get the name of the owner of the car with the plate the number.
correctbae:
Still with the ongoing fuel tanker accident, a 3yr old boy has been declared missing as the driver carried him while trying to escape and the mother escaped with the twin. The where about of Eyitayo and the Driver is unknown.

Post from Instagram:
The boy in this picture is a three year old named Eyitayo. He was involved in the unfortunate tanker accident with his Mother, twin sister and the Driver at Otedola bridge yesterday evening. They were a few cars away from the tanker when the explosion occurred. The Driver (Mr. Joseph) carried Eyitayo while the mother escaped with Eyitoke(Eyitayos Twin). The where about of Eyitayo and Mr. Joseph is still unknown as all attempts to trace them at the scene of the accident proved abortive. Anyone with information should pls call 08033148161 or approach nearest police station.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/lagos-tanker-explosion-3yr-old-boy-declared-missing/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Tourist Smashes 2 Vatican Sculptures After Being Denied Visit With The Pope / Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai / Multiple Crash In Abia Leaves 4 People Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.