Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos (2865 Views)

Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine / Man Falls Inside A Gutter After Getting Drunk In ajangbadi, Lagos / "It Can Never Be Well With Drunkards" - Man Says After Getting Drunk In Osun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2018
An able-bodied man has been mocked online after embarrassing pictures of him were circulated online in order to warn others of thew effect of excessive alcohol consumption. The man reportedly drank to much alcohol and found it very difficult to enter his home despite the door being wide open.

He fell again and again while trying to enter his house which apparently appeared far for him and impossible to do as he dirtied himself with muddy water.

Here are pictures showing how it happened.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/drunk-man-falls-multiple-times-while-trying-to-enter-his-home.html

Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by madridguy(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2018
grin grin

Stay away from alcohol, they see you as who know know whatsup. I still don't know why a man will use his money to buy what he will later became slave of.

Team Malt tongue

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by brownsugar23: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by izzou(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2018
sad

I think mankind is gradually losing his sense of humanity

Instead of helping him up, and talking him inside, you decided to take pictures and post online.

The alcohol he took is not yours. It's not your money. His drunkenness brings no harm to you. Yet, you decided to embarrass him online, forgetting that the internet never forgets

This to me is petty. Nothing funny about this angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2018
See as person papa turn cripple because of Alcohol

There suppose use better Koboko whip e back , make e brain reset sharply cool
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by Tolexander: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2018
Madmen are better than this man!

1 Like

Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2018
The bible says, "Too much consumption of wine makes mockery of you" Social media helps circulate that too

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by Gossiplover: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Which humanity? You should know that the person who took this picture is close to him and may even be his family member. Sometimes, drastic measures are taken for people who do not want to heed to advice. For the man to have behaved this after drinking, shows that he is a chronic drinker and alcohol addict. Do you know how many times he must have embarrassed his family after getting drunk, now is his time to be disgraced.

The embarrassment is not yours and I know he is probably not your father, so it should not pain you. The man might stop drinking after seeing his pictures online.
izzou:
sad

Instead of helping him up, and talking him inside, you decided to take pictures and post online.

The alcohol he took is not yours. It's not your money. His drunkenness brings no harm to you. Yet, you decided to embarrass him online, forgetting that the internet never forgets

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2018
First thing dumb people do now is bring out dia phone to snap pictures and post online, instead make dem help the man into his home and save his life..
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2018
izzou:
sad

NOBODY WANTS TO MIND THEIR BUSINESS IN NIGERIA.

EVERYTHING MUST BE NEWS.

SO IT'S NOW A CRIME TO GET DRUNK, AND LOSE-GUARD IN YOUR OWN PREMISES? undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by savio93(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2018
Chai
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by izzou(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOBODY WANTS TO MIND THEIR BUSINESS IN NIGERIA.

EVERYTHING MUST BE NEWS.

SO IT'S NOW A CRIME TO GET DRUNK, AND LOSE-GUARD IN YOUR OWN PREMISES? undecided

Very very pathetic undecided

If you can't help him in, why not walk away? His own house for that matter?

Na real wa angry

1 Like

Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by izzou(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2018
Gossiplover:
Which humanity? You should know that the person who took this picture is close to him and may even be his family member. Sometimes, drastic measures are taken for people who do not want to heed to advice. For the man to have behaved this after drinking, shows that he is a chronic drinker and alcohol addict. Do you know how many times he must have embarrassed his family after getting drunk, now is his time to be disgraced.

The embarrassment is not yours and I know he is probably not your father, so it should not pain you. The man might stop drinking after seeing his pictures online.

Hasty conclusions bro. Very hasty conclusions

I have seen people get drunk because of problems. I have seen people get drunk because they are depressed or just to forget their sorrows. Does that make them chronic drinkers or alcohol addicts? Don't conclude so soon

What will it take whoever that took the picture to walk away? Do we even know how far the images we post online travel? We damage our reputation and that of other just for few likes, comments and fun.

It isn't paining me, just as you said. But it isn't funny too.
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by selfwife(f): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2018
Gossiplover:

that's where he resides.He can walk unclad.posting his pictures will not change the reason he drank to that extent.If I am surrounded by people like (those who took his pictures) that,I may also be fustrated and too much alcohol maybe necessary.
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by 21savages: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2018
This one tnk god e reach hux sef.
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by Robisky001(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2018
Instead to lend a helping hand they're snapping picture just to garner likes and shares. Very pitiable!
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by debaj10: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2018
#lazynigerianyouths on dis tread.
go an wok!
buhari, hope '19!
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by Martinez19(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2018
fuckerstard:
First thing dumb people do now is bring out dia phone to snap pictures and post online, instead make dem help the man into his home and save his life..

Did they send him message to drink to stupor? People should bear the consequences of their actions, nobody owes him the obligation of helping him up. If you get drunk, prepare to stagger on your own.
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin

Stay away from alcohol, they see you as who know know whatsup. I still don't know why a man will use his money to buy what he will later became slave of.

Team Malt tongue
Na mumu dey drink malt and Fanta!
I no fit let those rubbish touch my mouth. God forbid! angry
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by Nbote(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2018
Martinez19:
Did they send him message to drink to stupor? People should bear the consequences of their actions, nobody owes him the obligation of helping him up. If you get drunk, prepare to stagger on your own.

He's bearing d consequences of his getting drunk by rolling on d ground in d mud.. Since d ppl won't help him y taking photos of him? Since dey didnt send him y not leave him in peace...?
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by Martinez19(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2018
Nbote:

He's bearing d consequences of his getting drunk by rolling on d ground in d mud.. Since d ppl won't help him y taking photos of him? Since dey didnt send him y not leave him in peace...?
We live in a free world, you can't tell people what or what not to do with their phones. Everyone must bear the consequences of their actions.
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by Nbote(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Martinez19:
We live in a free world, you can't tell people what or what not to do with their phones. Everyone must bear the consequences of their actions.

So why do U want to tell ppl to drink or not to drink... U are speaking from both sides of ur mouth.. D man in question isnt asking for help or anything. He's drunk and bearing d consequences of his drinking.. Ppl shld learn to mind their businesses
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2018
Sb will use his money to embarrass himself
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by Tarzan360(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2018
He is creating more problems for him self by insisting on going inside, why not sleep there at least 6 hours plus and wake? jejely walk in and eat something, at least he is better than some that sleep in the gutter or get crush on there way home
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by kmaster007: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
drunkers nah bastard.
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by Martinez19(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nbote:

So why do U want to tell ppl to drink or not to drink... U are speaking from both sides of ur mouth.. D man in question isnt asking for help or anything. He's drunk and bearing d consequences of his drinking.. Ppl shld learn to mind their businesses
Where did I say that the man shouldn't drink? Show me. The man is free to drink and I am free to take pics when he staggers.
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by Tallesty1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin
Stay away from alcohol
And die early from your wife's wahala
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by gerrardomendes(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
He was slapped by a ghost
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by ybalogs(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
izzou:
sad

His drunkenness can bring harms to anybody around him oooo.
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by ybalogs(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
I wouldn't help this kind of person obviously. Why take what is harmful to you? I really do hope he sees this so he'd know the disgrace he has brought upon himself.
Re: See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos by rex444(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
izzou:
sad

this is why God cursed the sons of Noah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vitamin & Minerla Supplements For Body Builders! / Universal Solvent, The Most Important Nutrient / My Parents Both Have Blood Genotype AA But My Lab Test Is Showing AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.