Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Say A Word Prayer For The Happenings In Nigeria Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A Word Prayer For The Happenings In Nigeria Today (346 Views)

Faith And The Healing Word (prayer And Healing For The Sick) / Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July / Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A Word Prayer For The Happenings In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2018
Yes

Come in and drop a word of prayer for our dear country Nigeria.
Terrible things are happening,Herdsmen are killing at will, people are dying, brothers killing brothers, fathers raping daughters, mothers murdering sons, calamity has befallen the giant of Africa.

My prayer,
May God restore peace and raise able leaders in this country, Amen.
Re: Say A Word Prayer For The Happenings In Nigeria Today by Omololu2121: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2018
Nigeria is one of the worst country to live in Africa and it's mostly made possible by northerners.

The south west will develop really fast and it shall have a low crime rate without the north and south east.

What we need now is total disintegration of Nigeria.

Ghana,Togo, Benin republic are all fine without their population, the people living in those countries are not having it bad like Nigerians.

So my prayer is for the total dissolution of this hell hole called Nigeria
Re: Say A Word Prayer For The Happenings In Nigeria Today by Blackfire(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2018
My prayers are..

*Puts one leg in hot water*

*Puts pepper in my mouth*

All those who voted and campaigned for this blood sucking blame transfer misfit lie lie govt, anywhere they are may they receive thunder from amadioha ,sango and Zeus ...
In mamiwaters name I pray..

AMen.
Re: Say A Word Prayer For The Happenings In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2018
Blackfire:
My prayers are..

*Puts one leg in hot water*

*Puts pepper in my mouth*

All those who voted and campaigned for this blood sucking blame transfer misfit lie lie govt, anywhere they are may they receive thunder from amadioha ,sango and Zeus ...
In mamiwaters name I pray..

AMen.
*pours schinapp on the floor*
iseeeeeeeeeee angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Church Songs, Hymns, Praise / The True Origins Of God, Jesus Christ, And Lucifer / What Is A Mantle In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.