Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Prayers Are Not Enough,we Need Pro-active Governance-leo Tells Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prayers Are Not Enough,we Need Pro-active Governance-leo Tells Buhari (223 Views)

Leo Da Silva Weds Maryam Laushi In Kaduna / Jnr Pope Sprays Money On His Wife, Says Her Prayers Are Working For Him / Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate ! Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers Are Not Enough,we Need Pro-active Governance-leo Tells Buhari by Mcoutureankara(f): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Big brother housemate , Leo penned down a message on his instagram page to Buhari and Lagos State Governor after the tragic Lagos tanker explosion that happened yesterday.

sirleobdasilva Lagos my home town, I’m heart broken. It’s quite unfortunate that after the incident at Ojuelegba, this happened. We are dying because of unenforced laws. All I can see everywhere today is a call for prayers.

Prayers for Plateau, prayers for Lagos etc but unfortunately, prayers are not enough. We need pro-active governance. I don’t know what we as the people intend on doing about all the carnage but a dialogue has to be started with the government. Nigeria belongs to us all and we can’t fold our arms and wait for disasters to directly affect us before we cry out.

Our fellow Nigerians were affected by this and we owe it to them that this never occurs. Let us start the dialogue @muhammadubuhari @akinwunmiambode
May the souls of the departed rest in peace. You didn’t deserve to go this way. My condolences to the families of the affected. We must pray and back our prayers with deliberate actions.

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/06/29/prayers-are-not-enoughwe-need-pro-active-governance-leo-tells-buhari/

cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Writers’ Earnings Jump 2.8% To $1.41 Billion In 2017 / Social Media Personal Needed Urgently / [SONG] Yung L – Kpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.