Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Tell A Lie That U Can Use To Exort 1m Frm Ur Parent When In University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell A Lie That U Can Use To Exort 1m Frm Ur Parent When In University (1026 Views)

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / As A Parent, When And How Should You Empower Your Child For Educational Games? / Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell A Lie That U Can Use To Exort 1m Frm Ur Parent When In University by emince14: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Peeps always feel they are good in lieing. Oya show ur sef with a lie that u can use to exort 1m from parent
Re: Tell A Lie That U Can Use To Exort 1m Frm Ur Parent When In University by clive2u(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
I never extort money from my parent when in school. Never a time, i guess its how they brought us up cause none of us ever did.

2 Likes

Re: Tell A Lie That U Can Use To Exort 1m Frm Ur Parent When In University by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
emince14:
Peeps always feel they are good in lieing. Oya show ur sef with a lie that u can use to exort 1m from parent

You want NLANDERS TO LIE AND INSPIRE YOU cos you aren't just imaginative enough to come up with something.

stop thinking of how to scam your parents and focus! nitwit.

7 Likes

Re: Tell A Lie That U Can Use To Exort 1m Frm Ur Parent When In University by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
africans dont offer help for u to carry scam ur parents

guy everytin get tym this tym is for study not for scaming

2 Likes

Re: Tell A Lie That U Can Use To Exort 1m Frm Ur Parent When In University by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Only God will save me oo... *Court 'inductment' fee...I once used thatcry
Re: Tell A Lie That U Can Use To Exort 1m Frm Ur Parent When In University by iaamxavier(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
emince14:

Onyoshi angry angry
Re: Tell A Lie That U Can Use To Exort 1m Frm Ur Parent When In University by encryptjay(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
You need a heart.
Re: Tell A Lie That U Can Use To Exort 1m Frm Ur Parent When In University by falcon01: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
i don't lie i never lied to get money when its finished i ask and they give if they have if they don't have they don't simple. Besides i have my own personal business while schooling.

1 Like

Re: Tell A Lie That U Can Use To Exort 1m Frm Ur Parent When In University by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 30, 2018
topcatking:

You want NLANDERS TO LIE AND INSPIRE YOU cos you aren't just imaginative enough to come up with something.

LOL

"I saw terrible things"

1 Like

Re: Tell A Lie That U Can Use To Exort 1m Frm Ur Parent When In University by Stephaustin(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2018
topcatking:

Please tell him.
He has forgotten that he may become a parent one day. Believe it or leave it: God is not mocked for what a man sows, he reaps.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Faculty Of Tech OAU 2018/2019 Admission Cutoff Mark / JAMB Finally Announced Date For Exam Slip Reprinting / Meet Oau’s Best Graduating Student For 2017/2018 Graduating Set – Femi Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.