Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Omole Estate Locked People Out Instead Of Helping Them - - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Omole Estate Locked People Out Instead Of Helping Them - (544 Views)

Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Omole Estate Locked People Out Instead Of Helping Them - by trendysturvs(f): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Another eyewitness has narrated his experience during the tanker explosion that occurred on Otedola bridge along Lagos-Ibadan expressway on Thursday evening.

Somto Cody Akanegbu corroborated the previous eyewitness story that the accident was caused by a commercial bus driver and not the tanker driver. He also narrated how a man who was recording the accident scene after the first blast, was nowhere to be found thereafter. Somto, who is a resident of Otedola / Omole Estate phase 2 which is situated around the accident scene, accused the estate management of locking their entrance gate, preventing people from running into the estate for safety.

Read more his posts on Twitter below…

https://tsb.com.ng/2018/06/lagos-tanker-explosion-omole-estate-locked-people-out-instead-of-helping-them-eyewitness/

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Omole Estate Locked People Out Instead Of Helping Them - by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
The estate security and management just don't care about the accident victims.

No be danfo cause the accident, a new dash cam video has been release that shows the tanker descending backwards.

I think it was a failure in the breaking system.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Omole Estate Locked People Out Instead Of Helping Them - by stefanweeks: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Someone asked: Who are Nigerians?

My answer: The most religious and somehow the most deadly and wicked set of people on Earth

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Omole Estate Locked People Out Instead Of Helping Them - by xoxocandy(f): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
stefanweeks:

My answer: The most religious and somehow the most deadly and wicked set of people on Earth
You can say that again.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Omole Estate Locked People Out Instead Of Helping Them - by oshe11: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
You mean IT?shocked

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Omole Estate Locked People Out Instead Of Helping Them - by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
I swear you are not far from the truth
stefanweeks:

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Omole Estate Locked People Out Instead Of Helping Them - by somehow: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nigerians are wicked. We are. Bone the religious jingoism we are known for. Beneath it lies our true colors.

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle On Fire On 3rd Mainland Bridge (pics) / "Jesus Help Me, It's Going Up" - Lady Cries During Her First Time On The Plane / Visa Fees Expired. Without And Appointment, What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.