Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

My Genotype Is AC Bloodgroup O- Will I Ever Marry? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Genotype Is AC Bloodgroup O- Will I Ever Marry? (1185 Views)

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / Genotype: Is It Possible For Doctors To Make Mistakes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Genotype Is AC Bloodgroup O- Will I Ever Marry? by GlobalGisting(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
After trying to knw my Genotype for so long and having inconclusive results, I finally went to a teaching hospital where a White Doc ran the test and told me I'm AC. And I am also O- now the issue is, can I marry AS or it's just AA only as AC genotype is rare.

Also with O- it's almost impossible to marry O+ how do I go about this? I'm really trying to figure out why I'm so different.

Any one with same Genotype and Blood group should or who knows how or what to do about this predicament should please relate in d comment.
Re: My Genotype Is AC Bloodgroup O- Will I Ever Marry? by delishpot: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
GlobalGisting:
After trying to knw my Genotype for so long and having inconclusive results, I finally went to a teaching hospital where a White Doc ran the test and told me I'm AC. And I am also O- now the issue is, can I marry AS or it's just AA only as AC genotype is rare.

Also with O- it's almost impossible to marry O+ how do I go about this? I'm really trying to figure out why I'm so different.

Any one with same Genotype and Blood group should or who knows how or what to do about this predicament should please relate in d comment.

Unless you are a woman, being 0 - shouldn't be a problem. You can marry 0+ but if you are a woman then yes it does count. I know first hand a man and his wife man is 0- wife is 0+ and they have kids.
Re: My Genotype Is AC Bloodgroup O- Will I Ever Marry? by Meel: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Why didn't the (doctor)that conducted the tests, counsel you.

Your blood group doesn't really matter, what's matters is your genotype.
And your genotype being AC, you can only marry AA. marrying As or AC can give rise to SC which is also as Fatal as SS.
Re: My Genotype Is AC Bloodgroup O- Will I Ever Marry? by bayobabe(f): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
You can only marry AA. I am of the same genotype and I am married. Never even bothered me because I grew up to know all I needed to know about my genotype.

(1) (Reply)

Rat Eradication Service In Lagos Nigeria / Minister Of Health Threatens To Recall “reserve Doctors” As NARD Strike Persist / Yoruba Herbs That Cures Typhoid Fever In 3 Days (see How To Prepare It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.