Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How To Setup Cbt Centre.. Fast Approval Steps. Jamb Utme Centers Nationwide - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / How To Setup Cbt Centre.. Fast Approval Steps. Jamb Utme Centers Nationwide (920 Views)

Nationwide Business Investment Opportunity / Business Centre For Sale In Lagos' / We Can Help You Setup A Bakery Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup Cbt Centre.. Fast Approval Steps. Jamb Utme Centers Nationwide by legitmata(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
ICT is taking over the world now. Most Exams Bodies are moving out of the Paper based test (PBT) to the Computer based test (CBT) World.
The biz is a very lucrative one as at now when there's low traffic (People involved aren't much yet)
If you can take the huge step now....You wont regret it
Note: This biz is capital intensive
you need the right team to get things right.
I'm a Network Engineer and I've been CBT Administrator for 3 different UTME Centers.
Call/text/ Whatsapp:
(+234)08107007234
Thanks.
Re: How To Setup Cbt Centre.. Fast Approval Steps. Jamb Utme Centers Nationwide by legitmata(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
legitmata:
ICT is taking over the world now. Most Exams Bodies are moving out of the Paper based test (PBT) to the Computer based test (CBT) World.
The biz is a very lucrative one as at now when there's low traffic (People involved aren't much yet)
If you can take the huge step now....You wont regret it
Note: This biz is capital intensive
you need the right team to get things right.
I'm a Network Engineer and I've been CBT Administrator for 3 different UTME Centers.
Call/text/ Whatsapp:
(+234)08107007234
Thanks.

The only thing that is stopping you is yourself. I'll like to discuss how to get this project done with a little capital with you.

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Food Supply Anywhere In Port Harcourt / The Best Online Investment System Ever Created / Discover How U Can Turn #42,900 Into #300,000 In Just Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.