Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Weekend Bonus From MTN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Weekend Bonus From MTN (387 Views)

Get $3 Weekend Bonus Instantly On This E-trade Platform / FG Demands Fresh $2bn Tax Arrears From MTN / Weekend Bonus From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Bonus From MTN by Admissionguide: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
I have been asking these questions and I'll still ask again..

How much airtime & data have you bought since you joined Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram & how much were you paid back?.

From the year u bought your first simcard if u were to b paid commissions for all airtime n data you are buying may b u would have been a millionaire by now

Were you forced to recharge or buy data? I guess you bought even when you were hungry.(Telecom is the New Oil � Money)

Were you paid, for using ATM, Bank App, or USSD code to buy/borrow Airtime/Data..

Think again..
Technology is changing the way humans do things, and that includes communications..

In developed countries, Telecom companies don't sell paper voucher anymore.. No..
They sell you a plan or bundle
Your phone therefore is incorporated with all the airtime and data you need. That's why we have unlocked UK and USA used phones in our 9ja markets.. A phone is only as good as the amount of airtime and data in the it, otherwise it is useless

Recharge and Get Paid Ltd has given us the liberty to partake and also make billions in this booming telecommunications Business..
One Truth remains
I never run out of airtime/data. I get paid each time I recharge airtime/data & also get paid PER MINUTES each time people in my telecom business system recharge Airtime/Data
You too can do the same, and get Paid
It is all about Leveraging on Virtual Top Up (VTU) Technology & 150 millions Airtime/Data Users in Nigeria
Join Our whatsapp group using the link below for better explanation and training

https:///send?phone=2347088231811&text=I%20want%20to%20register%20for%20RAGP%20.My%20name%20is%20...

(1) (Reply)

Against All Odds , Tony Elumelu Foundation Brings Emmanuel Macron To The Nigeria / Payfair™ Supermarket Website Lunch. / Sms At N2.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.