Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos (1385 Views)

Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) / Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is quite sad. A lady has died in an untimely manner - leaving her family and friends in sorrow. According to mulitple online reports, the beautiful lady died in a ghastly motor accident while on her way to visit an to meet with some motherless babies. She was said to have survived the accident - only to die later at the hospital. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/pretty-lady-killed-in-fatal-accident-on-her-way-to-orphanage-home-photos.html

Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
shocked

May Her Soul Rest In Perfect Peace cry
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oh nooooo, this is so very sad.
May her good and wonderful soul REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by Olanipereku(f): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
[s]
post=68943943:
Oh nooooo, this is so very sad.
[/s]
trash trash trash
stop shedding crocodile tears.
do you know how many people a poisoned barbecue kills every year?
Stop acting as if you're clean angry

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oh
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Is the OP insane?

The report says she survived but needs prayers, then one jobless blogger writes "Killed"

Oh my Gosh!
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by ufuosman(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by oatzeal(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Is the OP insane?

The report says she survived but needs prayers, then one jobless blogger writes "Killed"

Oh my Gosh!

Lol
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oga, does she look like someone who survived? The news has been updated on Facebook. She died later at the hospital.
BiafranBushBoy:
Is the OP insane?

Oh my Gosh!
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by seankay(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
There should be a law restricting Nigerians from posting these kind of pictures. It’s really disrectpectful to the dead and their families. Damn!
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
I'm tired of saying RIP to the dead but rather..... Harrah for the next to die.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by SolutionMee: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
She's even more beautiful as a dead woman than when she was still alive. While will she be going to an orphanage home? To sacrifice her life or what? I believe she already leant her lessons and this time around, in a very hard way. RIP though
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rest well woman.....
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
post=68943943]Oh nooooo, this is so very sad.
[/quote]

[quote author=Olanipereku
:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
stop shedding crocodile tears.
do you know how many people a poisoned barbecue kills every year?
Stop acting as if you're clean angry

Mr Berbeque and this woman, If una wan fight make una talk make we arrange Venue for two of una....... grin grin
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
GOFRONT:

Mr Berbeque and this woman, If una wan fight make una talk make we arrange Venue for two of una....... grin grin
Lol cheesy grin, we make barbecue and not war bro.
Na one guy wey den ban for saying trash here open fake profile on top our matter o.
No mind am.
He is being ignored henceforth.
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
She's even more beautiful as a dead woman than when she was still alive. While will she be going to an orphanage home? To sacrifice her life or what? I believe she already leant her lessons and this time around, in a very hard way. RIP though
What a heartless soul!
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Toh.....Issorite
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by nelsonebby(m): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
This is quite sad. A lady has died in an untimely manner - leaving her family and friends in sorrow. According to mulitple online reports, the beautiful lady died in a ghastly motor accident while on her way to visit an to meet with some motherless babies. She was said to have survived the accident - only to die later at the hospital. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/pretty-lady-killed-in-fatal-accident-on-her-way-to-orphanage-home-photos.html
remove this photo now.
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by Olanipereku(f): 3:25am On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
post=68945784:

What a heartless soul!
[/s]
just like someone selling poisoned barbecue to people just because of money angry
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by Olanipereku(f): 3:28am On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
SolutionMee:
[/s]
death is what everyone will meet
nobody is an immoral
death can happen anywhere and anytime
you're not a custodian of your life
you can be the next in line
may God forgive your sins and grant you alajanah fura d'nunu masha Allah amin cool
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by Olanipereku(f): 3:42am On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
post=68945749:

Lol cheesy grin, we make barbecue and not war bro.
Na one guy wey den ban for saying trash here open fake profile on top our matter o.
No mind am.
He is being ignored henceforth.
[/s]
gofront do you need evidence of my friend vomiting blood after eating some poison from mr barbecue
I've been asking him to address the issue but he kept ignoring me now i have to call him out and probably warn others not to eat rubbish and poison.
know what you eat and know how it was prepared
some are on nairaland to kill destroy and annihilate angry
Re: Pretty Lady Killed In Fatal Accident On Her Way To Orphanage Home. Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 6:04am On Jun 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Oga, does she look like someone who survived? The news has been updated on Facebook. She died later at the hospital.

But your Facebook caption says "Survived"

So why don't you get us the updated caption?

(1) (Reply)

SOUTH AFRICA REOPENS in October - See List Of Countries Still Banned / Having Mixed Feelings Relocating / Bein Away From Home For 15years, I'm Ashamed To Go Back My HomeTown Empty Handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.