Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

New Hit || Asquare - Shake It Featuring Segxywin The Slimboss [M&M Hotbeats] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Hit || Asquare - Shake It Featuring Segxywin The Slimboss [M&M Hotbeats] (340 Views)

Ugovin Dish Out New Song Shake It Featuring Jericho Juice / DOWNLOAD: D'banj – Shake It Ft. Tiwa Savage (mp3) / D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Hit || Asquare - Shake It Featuring Segxywin The Slimboss [M&M Hotbeats] by ShyneGuyzMusic: 2:52am On Jun 30, 2018
The Multiple Talented Act [Deejay And Artiste], Ayodeji Oluwaseun Faturoti, Popularly Knows As "Asquare", Who Have Been Contributing To Africa Music Industry At Large With His Genre Of Music, Got Featured In Various Music Releases And Shows, Especially The Trending Song Of "SGM All Star" Single "Shakuaba Oshaprepre".

Give His Fans Worldwide This Upbeat And Catchy Lyrics Joint, With Shaku Shaku Dance Movement, Title "Shake It" Featuring The Shoda Town Talk Gainer, "Segxywin" The "Slimboss" To Delivered A Great Sound Which Was Mix And Master By "HotBeats" [HotRapper NoTyme].

What Are You Still Waiting For, No More Anticipation, The Food Is Duly Done To Consume.

You Will Put This On Play Back.
Trust Me.

DOWNLOAD MP3 1� https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/341932

DOWNLOAD MP3 2� https://www.datafilehost.com/d/66a40f80

____Lyrics Part____
You Can Be My Choima
I'll Be Your Davido
Pretty Lepa Toh Sha
Ama Take You To Soweto
:
:
Pass Me The Ganja
Pass Me The Risler
Ogbeni Take It Softly
Aye Yi Ko le O
No Money Today
You Get Tomorrow... And So On.

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Song And Get Paid Per Every Download / Promo!!!!! Training On 3D Epoxy Design And Installation / Eulogy As UNIPORT Loses 10 Students In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.