Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them (48814 Views)

Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Davido Disgraces His Hypeman As He Was Chewing Recklessly / Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by Alohan12(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2018

Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by Egein(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2018
This is unintelligent.
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by cold(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2018
calddon:
1 minute of d video is already used by the blogger soliciting for likes... Smh
Lol
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by alertness(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2018
be like 2pac get anti bullet for body undecided
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by yourwish: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2018
SARS should start using VAR technology in case of mistaken identity
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by lascopes(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2018
MiaB:
Dude has guts

Correct matter
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2018
Is this Democracy or a Military Police State.

I have not heard of these SARS people facing Armed Robbers, I thought they are Anti-Robbery Squad. Why are they all after internet hurstlers instead of the Armed Robbers ? I thought EFCC is for financial crime while SARS is for Armed Robbers.

What type of country are the functions of EFCC handled by SARS, and even then the SARS are just killing and hurting innocent citizens of the Southern Part of the Country while the Presidency smiles ?

Why is APC destroying the Democracy with Poverty and Killings and Intimidations ?

If I physically catch anyone supporting APC< that person is DEAD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by hypemanifeanyi: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by phreakabitoo: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2018
So ALL OF US for southern Nigeria are Yahoo boys now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by RedboneSmith(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2018
The last part of the video shaaa grin grin grin grin

Are you people sure this boy is well?

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2018
weyreypey:
shocked

Pretty dumb slapping an armed man who's most likely mentally unstable..... Posting it is even worse... Now SARS can claim you confessed to slapping a uniformed man without provocation..... Your post will make a good confessional or evidence of your offence to buttress the officer's claims..

No policeman or sars has any right to harass or slap any citizen who as not been convicted as a criminal, even tortures between interrogation is unlawful.
myself & a friend embrassed some sars official last year @ the club ,i realise they didnt have there guns,, they did anyhow n saw anyhow ... a small world we later met & became friends.
what am saying is let us not bow to intimidation, or oppression as long as you are legit & you carry no exhibit fear not even the IG ,law enforcement are powered by the law without the law the IG is also a citizen like we all. stay off crime n fear nobody.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by lexy2014: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2018
Donbrainx:
SARS Officers Mistake Igwe 2pac And His HypeMan For a "Yahoo Boy" Harrassed Them Both

Nollywood Actor Charles Okacha Popularly known as Igwe 2pac has been spotted in a video clip facing off some Officers of the special Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

The actor was spotted alongside his popular hypeman.

In the video, Okacha and his hypeman were heard arguing with the officers while they recorded the incident.

According to the scene of the video, the special anti-robbery squad officers seemed to have threatened them.

Watch Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pWwBu4d6Js

y are they referring 2 this people as special anti robbery squad(SARS). They call them special anti Yahoo-boys squad(SAYS) cos I don't c d robbery they are fighting
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by lexy2014: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2018
ericsmith:

No policeman or sars has any right to harass or slap any citizen who as not been convicted as a criminal, even tortures between interrogation is unlawful.
myself & a friend embrassed some sars official last year @ the club ,i realise they didnt have there guns,, they did anyhow n saw anyhow ... a small world we later met & became friends.
what am saying is let us not bow to intimidation, or oppression as long as you are legit & you carry no exhibit fear not even the IG ,law enforcement are powered by the law without the law the IG is also a citizen like we all. stay off crime n fear nobody.
u are too much

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by NicestDude: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2018
I did it on my own (skrrrrr) lmao.. this guy is lit
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by BanMePls: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2018
ericsmith:

My brother, it is better one engage those people with wisdom. Nigeria is a lawless nation. Don't get caught in their net, they can implicate you.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by Walexybobo(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2018
SARS again? oh dear mama.
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by goldenval(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sars another main criminal in Nigeria now after APC undecided
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by Ruddyman(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2018
;DI did it ...I did it....I did it ONMYOWN
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by Kashif(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2018
What has SARS got to do with Yahoo boys in the first place Is it their job?

Are they not supposed to be called in to combat robbery?? Are Yahoo boys robbers? What happened to EFCC?

Everywhere you turn these days, it's SARS this, SARS that angry angry Very annoying bunch of oppressors!
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2018

very deadly human beings..
just experienced one this morning.
they were about getting me naked..in name of searching for what I don't know
Bless lord for the elderly people who pleaded with them to leave me.
They were all over my body looking for tattoos..

#Endsars
#Yolo
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by FunnyDude(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2018
Have you heard any Sars incident or harassment for Northern Nigeria? Nigeria is not one truly.
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2018
THIS NEEDS TO STOP! Sadly we made the worst mistake in history voting an incompetent idiot into power. Nigerians keep lamenting over SARS but no one is listening, but slapping him back is dump in my opinion the police officer would have shoot him and he will be history. Highest Nollywood stars will protest, and this will trend for a week or two and that's all. But one thing will remain forever, his dead and never coming back.
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by WIZDOM081(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2018
So, are they not Yahoo Boys ?
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by orobs93(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Kucofilok:
Ok
prove you are not SARS less do business
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by orobs93(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2018
Kucofilok:
If am sars would I put my number there and tell you I sell tools

yes lol SARS even Pose as loaders
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2018
BanMePls:

My brother, it is better one engage those people with wisdom. Nigeria is a lawless nation. Don't get caught in their net, they can implicate you.

i hear these from time to time,, nigeria will never change for the better if we all keep submitting to oppression & intimidation especially when law abiding ..
we are suffering all these becos our forefathers were never brave, they feared for there lives ,,we there grandchildren are suffering for it,, if we do nothing our grand kids will find themselves in a much worst naija .. except we have another country for them .
do you know law enforcement agencies donnt try shit in the north ,,those we call mallam take no nonsense they are ready standup for each other but over in west,east,south police burst you people in your area will be gossiping where he dey see money ride big cars .. envy & jealousy
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by BanMePls: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
ericsmith:

i hear these from time to time,, nigeria will never change for the better if we all keep submitting to oppression & intimidation especially when law abiding ..
we are suffering all these becos our forefathers were never brave, they feared for there lives ,,we there grandchildren are suffering for it,, if we do nothing our grand kids will find themselves in a much worst naija .. except we have another country for them .
do you know law enforcement agencies donnt try shit in the north ,,those we call mallam take no nonsense they are ready standup for each other but over in west,east,south police burst you people in your area will be gossiping where he dey see money ride big cars .. envy & jealousy

I understand you perfectly. I am speaking reality, you are speaking normality. I am not saying you should keep quiet in the face of oppression, but people should apply wisdom. Many are in Kirikiri and Iyaganku for what they know nothing about. Stop talking about LAW in Nigeria, this country is a lawless nation. Listen to the words of wisdom.
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by NickMark1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
"this is Nigeria "......anything can happen!
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by 21savages: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
One day they'll mistaken the IG for Kanu of biafra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Over-rated Nigerian Artistes By Naijatainment / Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] / Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.