Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Fourteen Questions About Your Assignment. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fourteen Questions About Your Assignment. (274 Views)

Tijani Azeez Fourteen Year Old Boxer: Láti Ago Mẹ́rin Sí Méje Alẹ́ Lójoojúmọ́ Ní / *fourteen Unwritten Rules For Civilized Conduct* / A Farm That Is Owned By A Fourteen Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fourteen Questions About Your Assignment. by Btruth: 6:08am On Jun 30, 2018
Fourteen Questions about Your Assignment

Sat, 30 Jun 2018

‘For this reason I was born.’ John 18:37 NIV

When you know what your God-given assignment in life is, and that God is on your side, you become virtually unstoppable. Will you make mistakes? Of course, but God loves you enough to correct you, redirect you, and get you back on track. ‘How do I go about discovering my assignment?’ you ask.

Here are fourteen helpful questions to ask yourself:

(1) What desires have been living in me most of my life?

(2) What motivates me to work hard and be productive?

(3) What keeps me going forward when I’m worn out?

(4) What makes me refuse to quit when I meet with resistance?

(5) What do I do that doesn’t seem like work?

(6) What do I do that brings a positive response and support from people?

(7) What am I doing or what’s happening in my life when doors seem to open automatically and effortlessly?

cool What do wise leaders and godly counsellors think about my work?

(9) What makes me feel good about being who I am?

(10) What makes my creative juices flow?

(11) What am I willing to sacrifice in order to accomplish it?
(12) What am I doing that I’d be proud to offer for God’s approval?
(13) What would I do without being paid for it if I could afford to?
(14) What would I be willing to withstand Satan on, in order to accomplish? Prayerfully consider these fourteen questions, and they will shed light on your God-given assignment in life.

(1) (Reply)

Higher Degrees Not Impacting Lives – ASUU Chairman / Shipping Form USA To Nigeria With Shoptomydoor / 5 Ways To Cut Onions Without Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.