Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

I Need Help In Fixing My Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help In Fixing My Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (437 Views)

Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Wallpapers [1080x1920] / Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Or Tecno Camon Cx / How Much Will It Cost To Fix Samsung Galaxy J7 Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Fixing My Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro by dminista: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2018
My Samsung Galaxy J7 pro fell inside water.First the screen became unresponsive, I took it to slot for repairs and the screen was changed after which it started working fine. After some days, I started noticing some color patches on the screen,took it back to the phone technician and I was told the phone will need another panel. The current state of the phone is that the screen is totally blank,as if its off.it still charges and when its time for the alarm to buzz it does so without the screen coming up. Any suggestion / solution on how to fix the phone will be appreciated.
Re: I Need Help In Fixing My Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro by thowbie7ven(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2018
I have few questions to ask please...
First, how will you rate the totality of the device (J7 Pro) in terms of its all round performance, camera, battery etc...?

Second, when your device fell, did you bother drying it up?

My take....I suggest you take the phone back to the repairer...it's either the new screen is fake or the patches of water must have affected some parts of the panel...just take it there and if possible, let him detect what's wrong with the phone in your presence...
Re: I Need Help In Fixing My Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro by Ejadike(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
Bro, the best thing to do is take it to another repairer to confirm if the panel is still working... Possibilities are the other repairer might still damage the device further. Why not get a TECNO device and save yourself this stress?
Re: I Need Help In Fixing My Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro by Ejadike(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
thowbie7ven:
I have few questions to ask please...
First, how will you rate the totality of the device (J7 Pro) in terms of its all round performance, camera, battery etc...?

Second, when your device fell, did you bother drying it up?

My take....I suggest you take the phone back to the repairer...it's either the new screen is fake or the patches of water must have affected some parts of the panel...just take it there and if possible, let him detect what's wrong with the phone in your presence...
Nice advice but what if the old repairer spoils the phone further nko?
Re: I Need Help In Fixing My Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro by nani667: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
It is very likely that the issue is with the Screen... The Technician probably didn't do a very good Job... Or the screen is Faulty... You should take it back

(1) (Reply)

Doogee X5 Max Pro For Sale With 4000mah Battery But A Dead Screen / 4 Ways To Kill Your Social Media Addiction / Iphone 6 sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.