Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex (71945 Views)

Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by cezarman(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
Prepare for your bansmiley
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by izzou(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
taiwiki:
Souvenir things grin

Which kind meme be this?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Alva2018: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
No be small thing
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by eagleeye3: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Blogger abeg employ someone who can proof read for you. It's another stress trying to make sense of what you just post.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by wink2015(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
The man is equally guilty for soliciting sex from a student.

Go and get married man and live a peaceful married life instead of using your joystick to trouble young girls.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Raphaelmary(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
...and they sewed the manhood.
chai! Nwoke ibem!
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by bizzibodi(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
They shld have killed her instantly,burst her brain open to serve as deterrent to others of her kind.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by moshino(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
If you've ever eaten the joystick of a cow then you won't blame the girl for trying to have a taste of its succulent human counterpart.

Maybe you and your mum should deep fry your father's own, and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by sexdoll: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
e be like say we don dey graduate from yahoo boys to yahoo girls.

anyway sha, make allman jide amu ya aka o!

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by crafteck(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

The girl did a good thing

I will prefer that guy to be dickless for the rest of his life.

Hope it happens to your son
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by willibounce1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
igbo amaka and ngozi!!!!

Just look at the ugly ipod prostitute. I will continue to say it, when it comes to prostitution in Nigeria and africa as a whole, Ipod girls are number one. prostitution is what they live for.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by sabi99(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
ocho ihe ukwu ga ahuriri agba enyi
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by cezarman(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I keep wondering why someone would just sitdown and decide to live another person's life. NwaAmaikpe is not always stupiid, he uses his brain sometimes... So why did you choose to copy only the stupiid part of the guy

Is that how to do something?
Go and study him well like a course, then come back and try againsmiley

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by SirLakes: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
grin

And those wey go conveniently carry their Dickson put for girl mouth.....

Haha.... Una own dey come
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by LZAA: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
cezarman:

I keep wondering why someone would just sitdown and decide to live another person's life. NwaAmaikpe is not always stupiid, he uses his brain sometimes... So why did you choose to copy only the stupiid part of the guy

Is that how to do something?
Go and study him well like a course, then come back and try againsmiley
U do know that's NwaAmaIkpe right grin

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
She looks like someone I know grin.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by delishpot: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
Serves him right says the spirit that led him into this problem. I am sure the spirit of lust has left him now.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by chronique(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
Which kind rough play be this one? Try to cut off my dick? Mehn, your head is definitely leaving your shoulders. What is a man without a dick? How do you address him as a man?
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Gkemz: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
PennywysCares:
owerri girls are un predictable, perhaps she wanted the guy dick for rituals

Owerri girls all their eyes is for money and their yahoo brothers must have commit them into the business

You are not far from the truth. In Imo, 90% of girls God endowed with beauty are into prostitution while the rest are into modelling which may also involve prostitution. While their brothers brags about operating yahoo yahoo and other online fraudulent businesses, kidnapping and armed robbery. Not because there's no job but because they are not willing to hustle for legitimate and legal business. I have been there so i know what i speak. Tetlow rd, ikenegbu, Bishop's court, Aladimma, Amakohia/orlu rd, Douglas rd and Wetheral rd, Nekede are some of their target points.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68951439:
The girl called the victim late in the evening on Thursday, that she wants him around her. The guy asked her to come, she requested the guy to come and pick her up in her hostel at IMSU.

The guy went and picked her. After they have done all and had sex, around 4a.m this morning, the girl took knife to cut off the manhood, but the manhood did not fall out complete, before d guy woke up and raised alarm.

But, which kin winch be this ogbanje girl now.
This is sheer WICKEDNESS.
Guess she is possesed tho....
She wants to finish his career patapata....haba wicked gal!!

Haba! But wait ooo,which kinda sleep i dey sleep for girlie(not even ya gal ooo) to cut my manhood?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Colourich:
She looks like someone I know grin.

Hmmmm, hope you aint birds of a feather?
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by doctokwus: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
NTA journalist with such horrible use of English. How did he get employed?

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

U must be a she-male.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Hmmmm, hope you aint birds of a feather?
Are you scared of I catch you, I will cut your Di
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by cezarman(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
LZAA:

U do know that's NwaAmaIkpe right grin

Are you serious?

But I haven't read any sensible comment from this one na. Unlike the real one posts both stupiid and intelligent comments.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
Colourich:
Are you scared of I catch you, I will cut your Di

I will love to see you try, na you go tire...
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by kingthreat(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
I want to kill that girl myself. Cutting off a man's deek is as good as cutting off his head
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by kingthreat(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
wink2015:
The man is equally guilty for soliciting sex from a student.

Go and get married man and live a peaceful married life instead of using your joystick to trouble young girls.

You judgemental asswipe. You won't blame the main evil. They agreed to have fun, it wasn't raape and youre here saying bullcrap. Check the secret life of men in your family, 75% of them are screwing outside marriage.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Platony(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
Dis is serious!!....
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Almunjid(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
princeade86:
she don't enjoy d sex ni.
She did. She just needed a hard copy of the dick as takeaway... I guess. Lol

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Ramos16(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I can tell you have not been getting enough of the D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing / The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.