Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How Long Does HIV Take To Be Detected By An Hiv Test? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Does HIV Take To Be Detected By An Hiv Test? (752 Views)

I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. / Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does HIV Take To Be Detected By An Hiv Test? by ashiraf(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2018
hallo, my friend had unprotected sex, after two weeks he got some small unidentified skin rashes, flu and headche pain, so he went in a clinic and he tested two times in different clinics and the results were negative...
But from that day he is feeling headche and flu everyday . what mybe wrong with him?
Re: How Long Does HIV Take To Be Detected By An Hiv Test? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2018
Hmmmmm......
Tell YOUR FRIEND to go to the hospital o.
Tell YOUR FRIEND we wish him well O!
Tell YOUR FRIEND not to go close to any female for now o!
Re: How Long Does HIV Take To Be Detected By An Hiv Test? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2018
ashiraf:
hallo, my friend had unprotected sex, after two weaks he got some small unidentified skin rashes, flu and headche pain, so he went in a clinic and he tested and the results were negative...
But from that day he is feeling headche and flu everyday. what mybe wrong with him?

Lol... I think you are the person.

But all the above are not real symptoms of HIV

Well, it takes 6 months to have a real HIV diagnosis
Re: How Long Does HIV Take To Be Detected By An Hiv Test? by Alwaysking: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2018
Your friend have HIV/Aids since he had unprotected sex
Re: How Long Does HIV Take To Be Detected By An Hiv Test? by ashiraf(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... I think you are the person.
But all the above are not real symptoms of HIV
Well, it takes 6 months to have a real HIV diagnosis
But what can cause headche for almost 5 days everyday?
Re: How Long Does HIV Take To Be Detected By An Hiv Test? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2018
ashiraf:

But what can cause headche for almost 5 days everyday?

Drugs, stress, low immune system, so many things.

Truth be told, sex is one hell of a stressful job, alongside the semen released.

Once you have sex, you weaken your body's defence, so you are exposed to lots of things.

70 out of 100 people around the world complain of the same thing you are complaining about. And when we went for HIV testing after 6 months, we came out Negative.

So your case might be same or diff.

Keep praying and hoping.
Re: How Long Does HIV Take To Be Detected By An Hiv Test? by ashiraf(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Drugs, stress, low immune system, so many things.

Truth be told, sex is one hell of a stressful job, alongside the semen released.

Once you have sex, you weaken your body's defence, so you are exposed to lots of things.

70 out of 100 people around the world complain of the same thing you are complaining about. And when we went for HIV testing after 6 months, we came out Negative.

So your case might be same or diff.

Keep praying and hoping.

Thank you.....

(1) (Reply)

See How To Stop Snoring Immediately With Natural Remedies / I Sell Original Aju Mbaise / How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Spotless Face Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.