Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) (18041 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by YouareaBITCH(f): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
This one and speeches be like 5&6
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by shine12: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
chiedozie198100:
this geh don join illuminati na. wink wink wink grin grin

Nope she's just a high level and popular Globalist.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Almunjid(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
e open way for me as a nigerian in diaspora. i can identify with her. when i mention her name i am recognised no more as a boko haram but an intelligent creature. una way carry all the money wetin una take am do. una children still be odoryor. that moomoo carry okada day ride upandan wen him mates day invent something. with all the resources under his belt.
"When u mention her name u are recognised no more as a boko haram but an intelligent creature"...... No go hustle for urself sit down there be waiting for somebody to hustle for u.

I TOLD U NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY... C ONE OF THEM! Lol

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by israelmao(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Our pride
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Grupo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
MXrap:
Anambra has the finest and brightest human capitals in the whole of Africa. cool

I'm not from Anambra, but I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by highpriestess: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
Senselin:
Igbo Amaka crew will soon land.

BTW This Feminist First Lady.

@highpriestess @highqueen @Queensucusucu and co, see una role mama.

Any Feminist who is married, or frolicking with men to stay alive(money), that one na Feminist? Don't be deceived, even lindo ikojo later needed condo and a ringo. grin
ain't a feminist biko.undecided
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Postanalyser: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChuksEpells:
I just came here to tell you that Argentina is leading France
Watin concern me and this feminist

SHAME ON YOU!!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by ChuksEpells: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:

SHAME ON YOU!!

Oga I made this comment since na
Why are you acting like a child
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
No body cares
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by MrxxxSmart(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
This woman has done more harm than good
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Ziggylady(f): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

This guy cheesy....You have moved from Omenka/Omenkalives to this barbecue guy grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Waffarianman(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChuksEpells:
I just came here to tell you that France is leading Argentina
Watin concern me and this feminist

Oboy d match no here, mbappe wan kill messi. I kon ask messi hw market. Him say gararahere Nl

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Maximus85(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68952907:
Beautiful Ngozi,
Always making us PROUD.
Ride on girl.
Hugs.

Is she married pls?
Can she be married pls?
Will she ever get married pls?
How old is she please?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by kolawoleibukun2: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
she does not feed me or my family. I have been working since I was 19 years. educated not with Nigeria money but raised by hardworking parents who proved themselves worthy of dignity. they earned every penny they used to raise me and i do the same for my kids. day there day redeem una stink image. imagine all the money way your brothers don loot yet una still day sit down for ground. up till now una no fit buy Polio vaccine for una self. all your sister tohto dem day leak becos of old men with big nasty preek way prefer say na underage dem won fork.
no small pikin for una village again with una virgin-hunt mentality. even with all the money sef una still look dirty. the only ones way look a bit okay na the mixed race ones or the ones way igbo girls born for una men. still the percentage of unawareness for una states na outcry.
your president pikin the first thing e do once him papa enter power na to go buy harley-davidson. the aboki don tire to ride cow. e leave him papa cows begin ride wetin nearly kill am. harley davidson is not made for aboki.
igbo man way touch money for harley-davidson go use am build an empire that will employ aboki and create jobs for aboki from the north by demanding supplies. it is called blessing of God. no matter how much una steal una still be the least intelligent tribe in Nigeria. the only thing way make una go far a bit to the point of using internet and fone na because of military rule. if not, you for no fit buy fone way you take insult your papa age
Almunjid:

"When u mention her name u are recognised no more as a boko haram but an intelligent creature"...... No go hustle for urself sit down there be waiting for somebody to hustle for u.

I TOLD U NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY... C ONE OF THEM! Lol

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Atakata(f): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Almunjid:
Let her come and deliver keynote or speech that will be beneficial to us in our country. Abi she no know say we get problem for Nigeria?. Bloody feminist.
. You are funny . Have u ever seen human giving keynote or speech to a cow. Forget it bro naija get longgggg way to go.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Olanipereku(f): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

This guy cheesy....You have moved from Omenka/Omenkalives to this barbecue guy grin
I'm a lady like you
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Eagba(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Maximus85:

Is she married pls?
Can she be married pls?
Will she ever get married pls?
How old is she please?
one can still detect your dumb cynicism in your question
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Diso60090(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
MXrap:
Anambra has the finest and brightest human capitals in the whole of Africa. cool

To kill you dey hungry me
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Ziggylady(f): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olanipereku:
I'm a lady like you

Ok
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by shallysgirl: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Why you dey vex? cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Thebwoy: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
Rubbish
Said nothing about the deaths in Nigeria only to go and deliver keynote
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Olanipereku(f): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
shallysgirl:
Why you dey vex? cheesy
nearly killed my friend with his concoction angry

but wait have you ever see someone advertising food on nairaland?
food is a delicate something and if you're really good on what you do even if you cook 20 coolers or anything it will not reach those in your areas.
advertising poisoned barbecue on nairaland shows low patronage and i guess his locality don understand say na poison/rubbish he dey cook.
imagine using injected cat fish and imported frozen chicken
is that not poison?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Almunjid(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
Atakata:
. You are funny . Have u ever seen human giving keynote or speech to a cow. Forget it bro naija get longgggg way to go.
U mean Nigerians are Cows?

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olanipereku:
nearly killed my friend with his concoction angry

but wait have you ever see someone advertising food on nairaland?
food is a delicate something and if you're really good on what you do even if you cook 20 coolers or anything it will not reach those in your areas.
advertising poisoned barbecue on nairaland shows low patronage and i guess his locality don understand say na poison/rubbish he dey cook.
imagine using injected cat fish and imported frozen chicken
is that not poison?
Hahaha, senseless post agn, agbero boy wink cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
shallysgirl:
Why you dey vex? cheesy
Just leave the boy alone jor cheesy grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Olanipereku(f): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
post=68965851:

Hahaha, senseless post agn, agbero boy wink cheesy grin cheesy grin
[/s]
shatap stop destroying people with baked poison angry
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Almunjid(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
she does not feed me or my family. I have been working since I was 19 years. educated not with Nigeria money but raised by hardworking parents who proved themselves worthy of dignity. they earned every penny they used to raise me and i do the same for my kids. day there day redeem una stink image. imagine all the money way your brothers don loot yet una still day sit down for ground. up till now una no fit buy Polio vaccine for una self. all your sister tohto dem day leak becos of old men with big nasty preek way prefer say na underage dem won fork.
no small pikin for una village again with una virgin-hunt mentality. even with all the money sef una still look dirty. the only ones way look a bit okay na the mixed race ones or the ones way igbo girls born for una men. still the percentage of unawareness for una states na outcry.
your president pikin the first thing e do once him papa enter power na to go buy harley-davidson. the aboki don tire to ride cow. e leave him papa cows begin ride wetin nearly kill am. harley davidson is not made for aboki.
igbo man way touch money for harley-davidson go use am build an empire that will employ aboki and create jobs for aboki from the north by demanding supplies. it is called blessing of God. no matter how much una steal una still be the least intelligent tribe in Nigeria. the only thing way make una go far a bit to the point of using internet and fone na because of military rule. if not, you for no fit buy fone way you take insult your papa age
Before I thought u are only lazy, now I know that u are also crazy!
NO DEY TALK NONSENSE HERE!

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by omoelerin1: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
shine12:

Nope she's just a high level and popular Globalist.
which one is globalist?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by kolawoleibukun2: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
yes the thing way i talk day pain you. you no say na true. that is why una no day progress. your brothers don buy estates finish for dubai. na so dem buy for syria those days until civil war start scatter everything.
na so una go day with una religion.
Almunjid:

Before I thought u are only lazy, now I know that u are also crazy!
NO DEY TALK NONSENSE HERE!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) by Almunjid(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
yes the thing way i talk day pain you. you no say na true. that is why una no day progress. your brothers don buy estates finish for dubai. na so dem buy for syria those days until civil war start scatter everything.
na so una go day with una religion.
Wetin this mumu dey talk, for ur mind now u think say I be Hausa? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flora Nwapa: Nigeria And Africa's First Female Novelist (Biography) / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) / Chimamanda Adichie Shows Her Dance Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.