Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Let Me Build A Valid Paypal Account That Send And Receive Money For N30k (enugu) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Let Me Build A Valid Paypal Account That Send And Receive Money For N30k (enugu) (255 Views)

Solar Powered Wifi Camera Selling For N30k / Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Core I5, 128gb N30k / Iphone 5, N30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Build A Valid Paypal Account That Send And Receive Money For N30k (enugu) by mallerk: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2018
let me build for you a valid paypal account that you can use to receive money from anywhere you can use it to withdraw your money from survey site,affliate marketing site and foreign sites that pay through paypal and e.t.c just for 30k my location is at enugu,enugu beside foretrust technology, government house you can email me at mallerkmike7@gmail.com or call ..0...8...0..6..5..2..8..2..3..4..2
Re: Let Me Build A Valid Paypal Account That Send And Receive Money For N30k (enugu) by victorogundepo0(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2018
And so?
If I heard you correctly, is only PayPal account

Abi money dey inside

#waranwaran
Re: Let Me Build A Valid Paypal Account That Send And Receive Money For N30k (enugu) by mallerk: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2018
is like you dont know what is paypal so many website that pay big money online pay through paypal and paypal banned nigerians i have alternative way to for you gyes to receive payment like me
Re: Let Me Build A Valid Paypal Account That Send And Receive Money For N30k (enugu) by victorogundepo0(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2018
And so?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

600W Pure Sinewave Inverter / Clean Mint Samsung S6 For Sale At A Cheap Rate / We Buy/sell Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.