Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Lovers,Adekunle Gold And Simi Cuddle On Stage During His Concert In London- PICS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovers,Adekunle Gold And Simi Cuddle On Stage During His Concert In London- PICS (1516 Views)

Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers,Adekunle Gold And Simi Cuddle On Stage During His Concert In London- PICS by bryner: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Last night, Adekunle Gold headlined his sold out 'About 30' concert at the Indigo 03 Arena in London.

During his performance, he was joined on stage by his boo of many years, Simi and they got quite 'handsy'.

http://www.vondanews.com/adekunle-gold-and-simi-cuddle-on-stage-during-his-sold-out-concert-in-london-photo/

Re: Lovers,Adekunle Gold And Simi Cuddle On Stage During His Concert In London- PICS by itspzpics(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2018
Beautiful lovers
Re: Lovers,Adekunle Gold And Simi Cuddle On Stage During His Concert In London- PICS by bryner: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2018
itspzpics:
Beautiful lovers
Yes
Re: Lovers,Adekunle Gold And Simi Cuddle On Stage During His Concert In London- PICS by legacyint: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2018
Simi my long time crush just hit me up anytime you feel like replacing adekunle my guy��
Re: Lovers,Adekunle Gold And Simi Cuddle On Stage During His Concert In London- PICS by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing, I hope they last.
Re: Lovers,Adekunle Gold And Simi Cuddle On Stage During His Concert In London- PICS by Itzpetersv: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
you pipo should do and marry
Re: Lovers,Adekunle Gold And Simi Cuddle On Stage During His Concert In London- PICS by Olibboy: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
simi and adekunle....could this be love?

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Buys N260m Mansion In Banana Island? / Sess "The Prblm Kid" Short Biography / Cardi B Says She Misses Offset Penis Not Him [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.