Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips (8129 Views)

Learn How To Flash Your Phone / Flash Your Iphones And Android For Free / How To Make Somebody Pay If They Flash Your Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by eamux(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2018
There is nothing new under the world, you can easily flash your phone by yourself, there is no super knowledge behind this. All what you need is right beside you.
Drop any phone you wanna flash and I will give you the way out.

1 Like

Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by femcentz: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2018
nokia 1207
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by mrdan(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2018
Tecno G636 ( Read online that it's the Tecno C9 Chinese variant using Qualcomm chip set)
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by eamux(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2018
mrdan:
Tecno G636 ( Read online that it's the Tecno C9 Chinese variant using Qualcomm chip set)
it is a clone device
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by eamux(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
femcentz:
nokia 1207
See my post here to download the tool you need. http://www.eamux.com/2017/12/nokia-infinity-bb5-best/
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by eamux(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Flash any tecno, Infinix and other mtk phone by follow this procedure .. http://www.eamux.com/2018/06/how-to-flash-android-mtk-phone-with-sp-flash-tool/

1 Like

Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by Ejadike(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
eamux:
Flash any tecno, Infinix and other mtk phone by follow this procedure .. http://www.eamux.com/2018/06/how-to-flash-android-mtk-phone-with-sp-flash-tool/
thanks for this post
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by MicroBox: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
Samsung galaxy tab 4 T230 hard brick
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by theNOISEmaker: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
eamux:
There is nothing new under the world, you can easily flash your phone by yourself, there is no super knowledge behind this. All what you need is right beside you.
Drop any phone you wanna flash and I will give you the way out.
my sister bought a phone with tecno written on it, even the boot animation is that of tecno but the phone's menu and settings doesn't looks like a tecno phone.. After deep research I've come to know that the phone is actually a COOLPAD Chinese android phone with tecno software cloned on it. Please how do i flash it back to the normal device?
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
theNOISEmaker:
my sister bought a phone with tecno written on it, even the boot animation is that of tecno but the phone's menu and settings doesn't looks like a tecno phone.. After deep research I've come to know that the phone is actually a COOLPAD Chinese android phonephone. Please how do i flash it back to thw normal device?

COOLPAD, is original brand China phone, far better than Tecno, infinix, itel, etc

1 Like

Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by theNOISEmaker: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
adex4me:

COOLPAD, is original brand China phone, far better than Tecno, infinix, itel, etc
yes that's why i want to flash it back to the original coolpad
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by Mustack: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
Jiayu s3 basic
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by Yomisky(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
eamux:
Good job.

1 Like

Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by gabrielto(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
Infinix hot 4
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by overdrive(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nice
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by mrdan(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
eamux:
it is a clone device

Any hope on flashing it, or i should not bother myself?
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by eamux(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
theNOISEmaker:
my sister bought a phone with tecno written on it, even the boot animation is that of tecno but the phone's menu and settings doesn't looks like a tecno phone.. After deep research I've come to know that the phone is actually a COOLPAD Chinese android phone with tecno software cloned on it. Please how do i flash it back to the normal device?
Please can you drop the name of the coolpad, because the chips and platform maybe different,
Coolpad produce both Qualcomm and MTK devices.. I wish to hear from you soon.
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by eamux(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
gabrielto:
Infinix hot 4
do you want to flash this as well
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by eamux(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
MicroBox:
OK..
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by eamux(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
MicroBox:
Follow the procedure in this link... http://www.eamux.com/2018/06/how-to-flash-a-samsung-android-using-odin/
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by sheggsliveth: 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
eamux:

Follow the procedure in this link... http://www.eamux.com/2018/06/how-to-flash-a-samsung-android-using-odin/

any direct link for gsm flasher the one that comprise Alladin and micracle flash tool
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by adekola02(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2018
pls what of samsung omnia 7... its a window phone
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by jom28gy(m): 1:42am On Jul 01, 2018
Tecno w2
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by MicroBox: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2018
eamux:

Thanks for the quick response but what i said is hard bricked Samsung T230... Meaning it can not enter download mode.
It all started by hanging on Samsung logo, later to download screen but i wanted research on how not to loose my files and folders which took me about 2 days. But the device enter hard brick mode, meaning no display atall.
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by horlahwaley(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2018
htc amaze 4g
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by theNOISEmaker: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
eamux:

Please can you drop the name of the coolpad, because the chips and platform maybe different,
Coolpad produce both Qualcomm and MTK devices.. I wish to hear from you soon.
it's coolpad y80D
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
How can I flash Nokia n72
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by dekunleh: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
freetel ice 2 in chinese language
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by eamux(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
MicroBox:

Thanks for the quick response but what i said is hard bricked Samsung T230... Meaning it can not enter download mode.
It all started by hanging on Samsung logo, later to download screen but i wanted research on how not to loose my files and folders which took me about 2 days. But the device enter hard brick mode, meaning no display atall.
kindly flash this device with Miracle Box. It will fix it instantly...
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by eamux(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
sheggsliveth:

any direct link for gsm flasher the one that comprise Alladin and micracle flash tool
You can download your GSM FLASHER TOOLS here http://www.eamux.com/2018/07/download-all-in-one-gsm-flasher-tools-latest-update/
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by eamux(m): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips by eamux(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
azraeljaheel:
How can I flash Nokia n72
Download this setup first http://www.eamux.com/2017/12/nokia-infinity-bb5-best/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Noticed This On Mtn Recharge Cards / It502 Itel's First Real Flagship / How To Stop Someone From Monitoring Your Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.