Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Todays Sure Football Predictions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Todays Sure Football Predictions (1354 Views)

Todays Sure Football Predictions / Todays Sure Football Predictions / Todays Sure Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Todays Sure Football Predictions by Gentleboss(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
France vs Argentina
pick: over1.5

Uruguay vs Portugal
Pick: Un3.5

view more CLICK HERE

1 Like

Re: Todays Sure Football Predictions by Gentleboss(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
Let's go
Re: Todays Sure Football Predictions by saxby(f): 2:39am On Jul 01, 2018
wow, superb prediction you got there, had i seen this earlier i would have staked it on betway, no i would have been counting some very good cash
Gentleboss:
France vs Argentina
pick: over1.5

Uruguay vs Portugal
Pick: Un3.5

view more CLICK HERE
Re: Todays Sure Football Predictions by CassyStakes: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
surepredicts.com IS A SCAM!!!

I am a VIP subscriber, and I've tangible proofs to prove that I truly subscribed. They are cheap scams, they send two tickets to VIP members, when it loses they pick the winning tips, remove the losing tips and update the free telegram channel that they've won.

Cheap scams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Todays Sure Football Predictions by Comradetega(m): 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
CassyStakes:

I am a VIP subscriber, and I've tangible proofs to prove that I truly subscribed. They are cheap scams, they send two tickets to VIP members, when it loses they pick the winning tips, remove the losing tips and update the free telegram channel that they've won.

Cheap scams.

Please whats ur proof cux am about to join by ending of this month,,do they win every day
Re: Todays Sure Football Predictions by martyns200(m): 6:07am On Oct 29, 2018
CassyStakes:

Cheap scams.

thanks for the info, was about to join too
Re: Todays Sure Football Predictions by Lucasinho(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
CassyStakes:

Cheap scams.

Lol screenshots or I don't believe.
Re: Todays Sure Football Predictions by Chukabiz(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lucasinho:

Lol screenshots or I don't believe.
Then go and join na.

(1) (Reply)

Messi Refused To Collect His Bronze Medal / Onitsha City Marathon To Host 20,000 Runners From Across The World- See Prizes / AFCON 2013: Ghana Vs Nigeria Final !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.