Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France (3469 Views)

Why Mbappe Is Said To Be Brazil's Goalkeeper Dida's Son Asides Facial Look Alike / Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France / Paul Pogba Buys Championship Rings For France's World Cup Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Emilokoiyawon: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lesson: Argentina should not have committed genocide against the black Argentinians.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by EmperorHarry: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
Tbh,the only way the world can really move toward is to erase the past... Both good and bad cos the way it's affecting the present and the future is appalling..
Bringing up something that no Argentine alive today was a part of is one of the reasons why racism and victimization would never end...It's just sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Emilokoiyawon: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
EmperorHarry:
Tbh,the only way the world can really move toward is to erase the past... Both good and bad cos the way it's affecting the present and the future is appalling..
Bringing up something that no Argentine alive today was a part of is one of the reasons why racism and victimization would never end...It's just sad

Of course, I am bringing it up. That is history. And if we don't learn about history, we will repeat it again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Horus(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGJA8eWZ3j0

Afro-Argentines

Although people don't usually think of black people when they think of Argentina, the country does indeed have a history of African descendents. Given the common belief among Argentine citizens that all blacks who reside in the country are foreigners, Afro-Argentines often must fight to be recognized as both black and Argentine. Although the black population of Argentina is small, there are many organizations and artists who are fighting for the recognition of the history, culture and population of black Argentina.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by EmperorHarry: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Of course, I am bringing it up. That is history. And if we don't learn about history, we will repeat it again.

Lol...Really?!
Honestly dude...We blacks are always gonna play the victim card at any slightest opportunity.. It's both sad and destructive...Most people are ignoring the fact that most of the Argentine players from messi to aguero to di maria have at least played with "blacks" on their teams even mbappe is playing with di maria at PSG...And I can't recall di maria refusing to celebrate with mbappe cos he's black or messi with umtiti or aguero with yaya toure..Am I saying history doesn't exist?No!
All I'm saying is negroes should suck sh*t up and move on...I mean you can only imagine the amount of comments made by blacks about FIFA being racist cos the ref was biased now they claiming right on France cos it's filled with "black" players...This is football okay,don't mar the beautiful game with your stupidity sad

6 Likes

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
Lesson: Argentina should not have committed genocide against the black Argentinians.
there are over 136k blacks left in d country. Most have left. America killed indians took their lands y u no dey cry for dem Idi ami sent indians packing from uganda y u no dey cry Black man is killing black man in NE and middle belt y u no dey cry

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by otipoju(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
EmperorHarry:

Lol...Really?!
Honestly dude...We blacks are always gonna play the victim card at any slightest opportunity.. It's both sad and destructive...Most people are ignoring the fact that most of the Argentine players from messi to aguero to di maria have at least played with "blacks" on their teams even mbappe is playing with di maria at PSG...And I can't recall di maria refusing to celebrate with mbappe cos he's black or messi with umtiti or aguero with yaya toure..Am I saying history doesn't exist?No!
All I'm saying is negroes should suck sh*t up and move on...I mean you can only imagine the amount of comments made by blacks about FIFA being racist cos the ref was biased now they claiming right on France cos it's filled with "black" players...This is football okay,don't mar the beautiful game with your stupidity sad

If you have ever experienced discrimination, bias and outright racism on a personal level...you won't be typing what you are typing here.

Bro..the way Nigerians accommodate and celebrate foreigners is not the way blacks are perceived and received in other countries...they are disdained and merely tolerated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Emilokoiyawon: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
EmperorHarry:

[s]Lol...Really?!
All I'm saying is negroes should suck sh*t up and move on...I mean you can only imagine the amount of comments made by blacks about FIFA being racist cos the ref was biased now they claiming right on France cos it's filled with "black" players...This is football okay,don't mar the beautiful game with your stupidity sad[/s]

Thrash. Read my post again. This your rant has no bearing to my post.
Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Emilokoiyawon: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
there are over 136k blacks left in d country. Most have left. America killed indians took their lands y u no dey cry for dem Idi ami sent indians packing from uganda y u no dey cry Black man is killing black man in NE and middle belt y u no dey cry

What is dis 1 saying? So because of Americans, Idi Amin, and Fulani herdsmen I should support the Argentine genocide? Please go and buy sense.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

What is dis 1 saying? So because of Americans, Idi Amin, and Fulani herdsmen I should support the Argentine genocide? Please go and buy sense.
when did d so called genocide happen and what proofs do u have Why not head over to the icj. Shud u no be concerned about d genocide in d north. Oga mind ya business
Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
I can help to think that Argentina could have being a bit more like Brazil had they not eliminated their black population

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Emilokoiyawon: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
when did d so called genocide happen and what proofs do u have Why not head over to the icj. Shud u no be concerned about d genocide in d north. Oga mind ya business

Calm down. I am concerned about genocide EVERYWHERE. Unlike you tongue
Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Calm down. I am concerned about genocide EVERYWHERE. Unlike you tongue
and who exactly are u in the world for them gv a fuk about ur concern
Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Emilokoiyawon: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
and who exactly are u in the world for them gv a fuk about ur concern

If 1 person gives a fvck I am more than happy. And I know you do because you are quoting me up and down tongue
Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
EmperorHarry:

"There's nothing fundamentally wrong with people". Daniel Quinn wrote in his classic, 'ISHMAEL: AN ADVENTURE OF THE MIND AND SPIRIT. He continues, "given a story to enact that puts them in accord with the world, they will live in accord with the world. But given a story to enact that puts them at odds with the world, as yours does, they will live at odds with the world. Given a story to enact in which they are the lords of the world, they will ACT like lords of the world. And, given a story to enact in which the world is a foe to be conquered, they will conquer it like a foe, and one day, inevitably, their foe will lie bleeding to death at their feet, as the world is now". The quotation above by Daniel Quinn, reflects the TRUTH you are trying to communicate to men and women of UNDERSTANDING, that the world should be careful as to why and how we tell his-story so as not to serve as a tool for provoking VIOLENCE in men and women having little Minds and easily driven by SENTIMENTS. These little minded men and women are PUPPETS IN THE HANDS OF POLITIANS, who pull them at will.

Written in 1929, is another classic, THE DISEASE OF DEMOCRACY by Henry Louis Mencken. I have quoted a part to further support your view.

"It is his business (THE POLITICIAN) to arouse fears that will run in favour of him. Worse, he must not only consider the weaknesses of the mob, but also the PREJUDICE of the minorities that prey upon it. Some of these minorities have developed a highly efficient technique of intimidation. They not only know how to arouse the fears of the mob; they also know how to awaken its envy, its dislike of privilege, its hatred of its betters".
*Your message is very clear to those who are lovers of peace.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Horus(m): 5:07am On Jul 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puupzeSLK_Y

Argentina's Revealed Black Genocide

yeyerolling:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by EmperorHarry: 5:40am On Jul 01, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Thrash. Read my post again. This your rant has no bearing to my post.
I did actually... Very clearly and I strongly feel that in order to really remove a tree for good,you have to go to it's roots otherwise it grows back and becomes a menace again.
I feel you have been cornered with nothing valid or invalid to spew anymore...So therefore I have nothing more to say to you.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by EmperorHarry: 5:52am On Jul 01, 2018
WORDWORLD:

"There's nothing fundamentally wrong with people". Daniel Quinn wrote in his classic, 'ISHMAEL: AN ADVENTURE OF THE MIND AND SPIRIT. He continues, "given a story to enact that puts them in accord with the world, they will live in accord with the world. But given a story to enact that puts them at odds with the world, as yours does, they will live at odds with the world. Given a story to enact in which they are the lords of the world, they will ACT like lords of the world. And, given a story to enact in which the world is a foe to be conquered, they will conquer it like a foe, and one day, inevitably, their foe will lie bleeding to death at their feet, as the world is now". The quotation above by Daniel Quinn, reflects the TRUTH you are trying to communicate to men and women of UNDERSTANDING, that the world should be careful as to why and how we tell his-story so as not to serve as a tool for provoking VIOLENCE in men and women having little Minds and easily driven by SENTIMENTS. These little minded men and women are PUPPETS IN THE HANDS OF POLITIANS, they pull them at will.

Written in 1929, is another classic, THE DISEASE OF DEMOCRACY by Henry Louis Mencken. I have quoted a part to further support your view.

"It is his business (THE POLITICIAN) to arouse fears that will run in favour of him. Worse, he must not only consider the weaknesses of the mob, but also the PREJUDICE of the minorities that prey upon it. Some of these minorities have developed a highly efficient technique of intimidation. They not only know how to arouse the fears of the mob; they also know how to awaken its envy, its dislike of privilege, its hatred of its betters".
*Your message is very clear to those who are lovers of peace.
Hats off to you mahn... You really understand what it means to be wise unlike some other people undecided
Only the wise would heed wise words,honestly.I'm seriously bothered by the level of immaturity that people show sometimes...you can only imagine the topic of the post and the post that followed it up...its just sad.. in 2014 when Argentinia legit won us and we also qualified...No negative history was brought up,they even got to the finals..No black was rubbing genocides in their faces to remind of the past...Honestly I dont recall...All I knew was as a ronaldo fan you were supporting Germany and as a messi fan you were supporting Argentina... Honestly I never knew a genocide happened until this world cup...Now the problem is that you have shaken up things that were collecting dust on the shelf(long forgotten?!I don't know...But it hardly came up cos even I didn't know it happened..With all the research I do..Now it's everywhere, both Argentines young and old,Ignorant before or not now know that this happened all in a bid to look more robbed than they actually were (Some Nigerians)...And you expect any kind of friendliness moving forward(@Nigerians)...They even agreed to a match that was played as a friendly last year where we beat them 4-2...Nobody brought up genocide...Pathetic Nigerians everywhere angry .I wonder how many times the Japanese have brought up Hiroshima at a football event..Smh at Africans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by EmperorHarry: 6:31am On Jul 01, 2018
otipoju:

If you have ever experienced discrimination, bias and outright racism on a personal level...you won't be typing what you are typing here.

Bro..the way Nigerians accommodate and celebrate foreigners is not the way blacks are perceived and received in other countries...they are disdained and merely tolerated.

I'm not ignorant of things like this...It does happen and it's so sad cos we Africans who are not abroad or live abroad make the most noise about racism...I just recalled yday of how the tenant in our house who had about 3-4 years ago had guests from England... And there were 3 kids with them 2 boys and 1 little girl...I honestly didn't expect what we got from them the next day...The tenant lives upstairs so the children came to the balcony and started looking down ..I was not in view but my lil bro was in view and the next thing they started hurling insults(racial) at the dude...Then the lil girl started spitting from the top down like in a kinda "I'm irritated" manner...She's prolly not up to 4 years of age...Well he gets sick of sh*t and goes in while I'm standing still out of view... They start saying thing like "I want to go back home"...am tired of this fucking country etc. .as little as they were...And we are no strangers to stuffs like this...So I feel on a personal that the world views Africa as inferior continent and a sh*thole like a delusional man once said and I fear it's affecting those " blacks" who weren't born here...Maybe they feel they are higher than us cos they're in a more advanced country..I honestly dalso know(I'm not speaking for everyone here just based on experience)...Posts like this don't help Africa in anyway...You don't use the past to hold people in the present even tho they're being racist..Those who will fight for you are there..it's now for you to be sensible about it and show them you're the bigger person...We've played the racism card too long and it's limiting us as a race...Why didn't you pass your exam?! Cos the professor was racist..Even tho he/she wrote trash...I read a post on IG from one of my followers and she was complaining about blacks playing the history card so much...She also made mention of the fact that Ireland was also part of the slavery movement but they don't make so much noise about it...Honestly I feel these are on different levels but then there's something to pick from it

1 Like

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by james255(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:

Meanwhile i declare not being Argentina hater in anyhow, let me drop few hints about this black genocide issues in Argentina!

it is very true Argentina set up special plan to get rid of black people(Negros) and it went successfully, this actually came sooner after abolition of slavery when they saw black people are no longer useful.

The reason why so many people do not know about this black genocides, it was well strategically planned that only the Argentine government knew it at the beginning, when the Argentina was warring with neighboring countries like Paraguay they mostly sent untrained and unarmed black fighters in large number whom ended up killed massively in the war field. They knowingly sent them in a war with expectation that no one will come back alive.

The remaining ones especially women were forced to live in some abandoned parts where there was a plague and other dangerous diseases so that they wouldn't survive and this worked as well.

After realizing they were on the verge of extinction the very few remained ones fled to neighboring countries especially Brazil and this one of reasons why many Brazilians hate Argentina with passion.

To the surprise, this black elimination issue in Argentina is one of the most overlooked topics in academic arena. too many people cheer Argentina without even asking themselves why always all south American teams must have black players except for Argentina.
Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
james255:

Meanwhile i declare not being Argentina hater in anyhow, let me drop few hints about this black genocide issues in Argentina!

it is very true Argentina set up special plan to get rid of black people(Negros) and it went successfully, this actually came sooner after abolition of slavery when they saw black people are no longer useful.

The reason why so many people do not know about this black genocides, it was well strategically planned that only the Argentine government knew it at the beginning, when the Argentina was warring with neighboring countries like Paraguay they mostly sent untrained and unarmed black fighters in large number whom ended up killed massively in the war field. They knowingly sent them in a war with expectation that no one will come back alive.

The remaining ones especially women were forced to live in some abandoned parts where there was a plague and other dangerous diseases so that they wouldn't survive and this worked as well.

After realizing they were on the verge of extinction the very few remained ones fled to neighboring countries especially Brazil and this one of reasons why many Brazilians hate Argentina with passion.

To the surprise, this black elimination issue in Argentina is one of the most overlooked topics in academic arena. too many people cheer Argentina without even asking themselves why always all south American teams must have black players except for Argentina.
wat can we do about it There are thousands of other atrocities don in time past

1 Like

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by james255(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
wat can we do about it There are thousands of other atrocities don in time past

We should not overlook their past evils just because they are no longer doing it in today generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
james255:

We should not overlook their past evils just because they are no longer doing it in today generation.
y been selective Stop painting the country bad. D pple wey do am don die. Europeans killed more indians in america na.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by FoolishBoy419: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

So what crime did Nigeria, Portugal, Senegal, Egypt, Panama, Saudi Arabia and many others commit? Why are we so dumb and ignorant all the time? If the inexistent god wanted to punish Argentina he would send diseases and natural disasters to Argentina and not use football. Religion makes people mad indeed

1 Like

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Rossikki: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
EmperorHarry:
So your advise is to just forget everything that happened there? Better be careful lest the souls of those innocent people slaughtered return to do you harm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Rossikki: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
y been selective Stop painting the country bad. D pple wey do am don die. Europeans killed more indians in america na.
The children are benefiting from the evil of their murderous ancestors. So it is not over. Just as it is not over for the millions of whites today enjoying the fruits of slavery and colonisation committed by their forbears. There MUST be an accounting. There must be compensation to black people one day. Yahweh has decreed it. The offspring will pay for the sins of their fathers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rossikki:
The children are benefiting from the evil of their murderous ancestors. So it is not over. Just as it is not over for the millions of whites today enjoying the fruits of slavery and colonisation committed by their forbears. There MUST be an accounting. There must be compensation to black people one day. Yahweh has decreed it. The offspring will pay for the sins of their fathers.
dey never got d black pple free, they paid for dem. So there was compensation grin
Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Rossikki: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
EmperorHarry:

Hats off to you mahn... You really understand what it means to be wise unlike some other people undecided
Only the wise would heed wise words,honestly.I'm seriously bothered by the level of immaturity that people show sometimes...you can only imagine the topic of the post and the post that followed it up...its just sad.. in 2014 when Argentinia legit won us and we also qualified...No negative history was brought up,they even got to the finals..No black was rubbing genocides in their faces to remind of the past...Honestly I dont recall...All I knew was as a ronaldo fan you were supporting Germany and as a messi fan you were supporting Argentina... Honestly I never knew a genocide happened until this world cup...Now the problem is that you have shaken up things that were collecting dust on the shelf(long forgotten?!I don't know...But it hardly came up cos even I didn't know it happened..With all the research I do..Now it's everywhere, both Argentines young and old,Ignorant before or not now know that this happened all in a bid to look more robbed than they actually were (Some Nigerians)...And you expect any kind of friendliness moving forward(@Nigerians)...They even agreed to a match that was played as a friendly last year where we beat them 4-2...Nobody brought up genocide...Pathetic Nigerians everywhere angry .I wonder how many times the Japanese have brought up Hiroshima at a football event..Smh at Africans

You need to shut your trap. There is no 'wrong' time to bring up memories of genocide. Especially unresolved, catastrophic, genocidal massacres. The so-called Jews of modern Israel remind us all of the Holocaust at every given opportunity. Nobody tells them to shut up and forget. You are suffering from racial self hate and low self esteem, which is why you are so eager to "forget" all memories of the millions of blacks murdered and enslaved in history. But their Creator has NOT forgotten. There WILL be an accounting, whether you like it or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Rossikki: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
dey never got d black pple free, they paid for dem. So there was compensation grin

You are an ignoramus. What currency did they pay with? Get this. The slave ships arrived with cannon and guns, and forced coastal villages to give them slaves. They gave local chiefs guns and weapons, and made them attack neighbouring villages to acquire captives for enslavement, or risk destruction by cannon. They also kidnapped local kings and forced their subjects to gather slaves, gold etc, in order to secure their release. These were some of the methods they used. Go and study your history and stop being dumb.
Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rossikki:

You are an ignoramus. What currency did they pay with? Get this. The slave ships arrived with cannon and guns, and forced coastal villages to give them slaves. They gave local chiefs guns and weapons, and made them attack neighbouring villages to acquire captives for enslavement, or risk destruction by cannon. They also kidnapped local kings and forced their subjects to gather slaves, gold etc, in order to secure their release. These were some of the methods they used. Go and study your history and stop being dumb.
how about d arab slave trade See who dey claim history

1 Like

Re: Argentina Killed All The Blacks In Their Own Country, Mbappe Is Hero For France by Rossikki: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
how about d arab slave trade See who dey claim history
What do you know, or want to know about the Arab slave trade? And yes, I know African history. Unlike you.

(1) (Reply)

Which Betting Company Should I Go For? / Manchester United Fans Whatapp Group / All Losing & Highly Frustrated Bet9ja Gamblers Should Park Here; Let Us Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.