Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Country Of My Dream - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Country Of My Dream (496 Views)

Akwa Ibom Rated The Cleanest State In The Country / There's An Event Or Show Will Connect You With Big Shots In The Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Country Of My Dream by Cyndylove: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
You've got to see this.

When you look at them, you see eyes hungry for the hope that tomorrow promises.

You see children dependent on your goodwill to reach for their dreams. You feel the excitement of minds eager to learn if given a chance.

When you look at them, you see potential leaders, presidents, lawyers, doctors and more.

But you hold the key to their fate. Your goodwill, support, generosity and prayers will make a big difference in how their future turns out.

Talklove Africa Foundation chose to make a remarkable difference in their future with our School Supply Drive in support of our #SchoolingForOrphans campaign.

Yes!!! That's the kind of Country we longed for...... So we dared to create it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF65GdIXyMs

(1) (Reply)

Allowance/payment / The Note 5 Stylus Activation Happening Live At Ikeja City Mall / Has Harmattan Began Anywhere In Southern Nigeria This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.