Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Cway Foods And Beverages Interview - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cway Foods And Beverages Interview (1124 Views)

Working Ethics And Career With Cway Food And Beverage Oju Ore Ota Ogun State / Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers / Apply Now: CWAY Group Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cway Foods And Beverages Interview by Erums(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Guys I was invited for an interview wit the above company name. Pls does anyone have details to share about this company before I set out?.. Do they pay well, do they have good welfare packages.. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Cway Foods And Beverages Interview by Regenerated: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Erums:
Guys I was invited for an interview wit the above company name. Pls does anyone have details to share about this company before I set out?.. Do they pay well, do they have good welfare packages.. Thanks in anticipation
Pls did u go for the interview? What was the pay like and the work conditions. I have an interview with them tomorrow.
Re: Cway Foods And Beverages Interview by Erums(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Regenerated:

Pls did u go for the interview? What was the pay like and the work conditions. I have an interview with them tomorrow.

On what role?
Re: Cway Foods And Beverages Interview by Regenerated: 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Erums:

On what role?
Quality Assurance supervisor
Re: Cway Foods And Beverages Interview by Erums(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Regenerated:
Quality Assurance supervisor
Was de interview still conducted today?
Re: Cway Foods And Beverages Interview by Regenerated: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
Erums:

Was de interview still conducted today?
Rescheduled. Pls any ideas.
Re: Cway Foods And Beverages Interview by Erums(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Regenerated:
Rescheduled. Pls any ideas.
Wat u wanna kno
Re: Cway Foods And Beverages Interview by Regenerated: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Erums:

Wat u wanna kno
The pay? Conditions of work. Working hour.
Re: Cway Foods And Beverages Interview by uzomanny(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2020
Regenerated:

The pay? Conditions of work. Working hour.

How was your interview with them, were you given an offer, how was it like?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Spelling Bee Competition Calendar 2018/2019 Is Out Online / Should I Do My PGD In Public Health Or Microbiology? / Bcs Pgd Equivalent Of Bsc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.