Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Pictorial Representation Of Abrahamic Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictorial Representation Of Abrahamic Religion (715 Views)

Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / How Can Any Intelligent Person Be An Adherent Of Any Of The Abrahamic Religions? / Why Africans Should Not Follow Abrahamic Religions (christianity, Islam, Judaism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictorial Representation Of Abrahamic Religion by sarrki(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
Africans are the most stupid set of being when it comes to religion

Do we bargain to come to this world on our own volition?

Do we know better than God that created us in different race , Religion, Tongues and religion?

Why fight for God and show supremacy of religion

All this religion are all imported to Africa

It’s Alien to us a century ago

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictorial Representation Of Abrahamic Religion by Terminator1234g: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
You're right G
Even Islam says even if you aren't a Muslim you should just be a good person and Allah will reward you accordingly and you'll surely make heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Representation Of Abrahamic Religion by sarrki(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
You're right G
Even Islam says even if you aren't a Muslim you should just be a good person and Allah will reward you accordingly and you'll surely make heaven.

Thanks

We Africans are religious facially

But deep in our heart is full of evil

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictorial Representation Of Abrahamic Religion by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2018
At least, I agree with you on this one lipsrsealed.
Re: Pictorial Representation Of Abrahamic Religion by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2018
Sarrki, I have always toyed with the notion & possibility of you needing to getting a lobotomy to restore your sanity due to your blind support to Buhari but now, I am convinced that it will no longer be necessary because you're 100% correct about the Abrahamic religion. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Representation Of Abrahamic Religion by Redoil: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2018
Jigba:
At least, I agree with you on this one lipsrsealed.
but you worship buhari na
Re: Pictorial Representation Of Abrahamic Religion by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Redoil:
but you worship buhari na

Where?
Re: Pictorial Representation Of Abrahamic Religion by sarrki(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Zoharariel:
Sarrki, I have always toyed with the notion & possibility of you getting a lobotomy to restore your sanity due to your blind support to Buhari but now, I am convinced that it will no longer be necessary because you're 100% correct about the Abrahamic religion. grin cheesy grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Representation Of Abrahamic Religion by Vornic: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Sarrki no let devil use o

Re: Pictorial Representation Of Abrahamic Religion by Redoil: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jigba:

Where?
you dont know this clown called sarrki who is ready to die durring buhari worshipping
Re: Pictorial Representation Of Abrahamic Religion by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Redoil:
you dont know this clown called sarrki who is ready to die durring buhari worshipping

Who doesn't know him grin.
Re: Pictorial Representation Of Abrahamic Religion by sarrki(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Vornic:
Sarrki no let devil use o

What do you mean by devil ?

Who created the devil?

(1) (Reply)

See Christ Our Ark In The Story Of Noah - Olamide Obire / Lagos Based Pastor Shows Off His N2M Bag And His Clothing Collections(photo) / Roman Catholics Worldwide Praying In Cemeteries To Free Souls From ‘purgatory’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.