Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

What's The Current State Of 4g Lte - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Current State Of 4g Lte (833 Views)

List Of 4g Lte Android Phones With 3gb Ram, 32gb Rom, 5000mah Less Than N30,000 / Nokia To Launch Nokia E71 With 4G LTE Support Early 2018 (specifications) / Unlocking All Kind Of 4G,3G And 2G Internet Modems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Current State Of 4g Lte by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Please, come in and share your experiences,
I have a 4g enabled phone but cannot access it's services,what about you??
Re: What's The Current State Of 4g Lte by saxby(f): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2018
what kind of device do you use, i can work you through the steps on a tecno camon cx, but i dont know how the set up will be in your device. what you do is go to settings,click on mobile networks,click on preferred network type then select 4g only, that should do it.
Re: What's The Current State Of 4g Lte by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2018
First your sim card has to be 4g enabled. Then your location matters as not all states have 4g. You also need to know if the phone you're using has the 4g band of whatever service provider you're currently using.

1 Like

Re: What's The Current State Of 4g Lte by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2018
saxby:
what kind of device do you use, i can work you through the steps on a tecno camon cx, but i dont know how the set up will be in your device. what you do is go to settings,click on mobile networks,click on preferred network type then select 4g only, that should do it.
it's a gionee f100,support band 3,8,20
Re: What's The Current State Of 4g Lte by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2018
veecent:
First your sim card has to be 4g enabled. Then your location matters as not all states have 4g. You also need to know if the phone you're using has the 4g band of whatever service provider you're currently using.
yeah mtn sent a message that my phone is 4g enabled but i need to upgrade my sim card(don't know what that is??) And location calabar
Re: What's The Current State Of 4g Lte by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2018
veecent:
The most informative answer I have read.

1 Like

Re: What's The Current State Of 4g Lte by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2018
saxby:

And then he won't be able to make or receive phone calls sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Current State Of 4g Lte by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2018
Snakeebig:
yeah mtn sent a message that my phone is 4g enabled but i need to upgrade my sim card(don't know what that is??) And location calabar
Go to any mtn service centre nearest to u and swap ur sim to a 4glte enabled sim. It's nano SIM. That small one.
Re: What's The Current State Of 4g Lte by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
sassysure:

Go to any mtn service centre nearest to u and swap ur sim to a 4glte enabled sim. It's nano SIM. That small one.
thanks
Re: What's The Current State Of 4g Lte by Ebubemg(m): 6:15am On Jul 02, 2018
sassysure:

it can be in any side not just nano

(1) (Reply)

MTN Happy Hour Night Plan Has Stopped Working. / Where Can I Unlock Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus In Lagos / For Vpn Lovers (spark,kpn Etc) Buck Configuration Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.