Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Help A Brother Turn A Opportunity Into A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Brother Turn A Opportunity Into A Business (897 Views)

How To Turn A Prospect Into A Customer / Turn A Profit In 24 Hours Or Less By Legally Hijacking Traffic And Authority Fro / The 3 Things It Takes To Turn A Billion-dollar Business Idea Into Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother Turn A Opportunity Into A Business by Emmanuel1903: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hello guys i am a NYSC corp member serving in Abia state precisely and i am from Ibadan. Overhere clothing materials ,shoes, pam slippers and a lot of things are cheap, and i want to turn this opportunity into a side business that can make me enough money during my service period. I Have Been Thinking About How To Go About It but Noting is Coming. Can Someone Help Me Out With A Plan And How i Can make Money Through This opportunity. Thanks
Re: Help A Brother Turn A Opportunity Into A Business by kalu61(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
those stuff are cheap here. You can make it sending them across especially to the north or villages but opening a shop here in Umuahia or Aba will be highly competitive for you. Business involves risk you can fined a location where it will sell and rent a small shop.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Turn A Opportunity Into A Business by Emmanuel1903: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
kalu61:
those stuff are cheap here. You can make it sending them across especially to the north or villages but opening a shop here in Umuahia or Aba will be highly competitive for you. Business involves risk you can fined a location where it will sell and rent a small shop.
i Know About The Competition Overhere, what I Am Asking Is How Can I Go About buying Cheaper Things Here And Selling Them In Places Where it Is Expensive
Re: Help A Brother Turn A Opportunity Into A Business by pendragon35(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
i am currently there, even food stuffs is so cheap here.
May God help you bro.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Turn A Opportunity Into A Business by Emmanuel1903: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
pendragon35:
i am currently there, even food stuffs is so cheap here.
May God help you bro.
which area is that
Re: Help A Brother Turn A Opportunity Into A Business by kalu61(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
Emmanuel1903:
i Know About The Competition Overhere, what I Am Asking Is How Can I Go About buying Cheaper Things Here And Selling Them In Places Where it Is Expensive
buy directly from the manufacturers mainly in Aba(Ariria market). where do you think is expensive?
Re: Help A Brother Turn A Opportunity Into A Business by clems93(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Find out the cost of certain items in your state and in other states where you have friends(fellow corp members). Compare the price difference plus the cost of waybill. If you find an item that can give you great gain, agree with who you will be sending the items to(maybe a commission or incentive), and send few to test the market. All The Best...

MODIFIED: In addition, begin to advertise items on your social media platforms. Made it look as if you have the items in stock. Once someone shows interest, enter the market, buy and waybill. This however might require part payment for the item, to avoid stories. But it you have persons in those locations, make use of them as agents. Inform other corp members in other states to buy in bulk from you at whole sale price, while they sell at retail prices and make their profits.
Re: Help A Brother Turn A Opportunity Into A Business by pendragon35(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ariaaria, Ahiaohuru dats asa road
Emmanuel1903:
which area is that
Re: Help A Brother Turn A Opportunity Into A Business by Emmanuel1903: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
clems93:
Find out the cost of certain items in your state and in other states where you have friends(fellow corp members). Compare the price difference plus the cost of waybill. If you find an item that can give you great gain, agree with who you will be sending the items to(maybe a commission or incentive), and send few to test the market. All The Best...

MODIFIED: In addition, begin to advertise items on your social media platforms. Made it look as if you have the items in stock. Once someone shows interest, enter the market, buy and waybill. This however might require part payment for the item, to avoid stories. But it you have persons in those locations, make use of them as agents. Inform other corp members in other states to buy in bulk from you at whole sale price, while they sell at retail prices and make their profits.
THANKS FOR THIS BRO

(1) (Reply)

Presidential National Grant Is Available / Meet World’s Oldest Billionaire Chang Yun Chung Who Still Go To Office At 100 / Instead Of Giving Money I'm Giving Out Most Of My Money Making Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.