Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup (67088 Views)

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by Nicklaus619(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2018
Auladimeji1:
angry Fuc.k you.meanwhile
Ronaldo is a magician. Ronaldo is not human. Ronaldo is a super player Ronaldo is a god Ronaldo is from another planet. Ronaldo is a G.O.A.T and others. That nonsense must end

Chai, what kinda savagery is this grin
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by s3tt1ngz003: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2018
He should keep mocking us ooo!

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by Emvico34: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2018
i hope he is not coming back to nigeria
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by Newpride(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2018
I won’t say anything but ighalo, God will judge u... grin grin
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by officialfysh(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2018
You get mind o ighalo; so you can’t wait till WC was s over before you start opening your teeth
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by EmekaBlue(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2018
See bweast cheesy
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2018
Na because you wan go dey with those breast naim you make us comot from world cup, now I know grin grin
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by cytell56: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Super Eagles No 9 player Odion ighalo shares happy moments with his family after returning home from world cup.

See photos;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/01/ighalo-and-wife-in-beautiful-new-pictures-after-returning-home-from-world-cup/

No wonder he couldn't score even a goal and he calls himself a striker.
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by pocohantas(f): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Ibkayee, sorry o cheesy
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by colonist(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2018
now I see y ighalo missed the ball..... so Nigeria could be eliminated early so he could juggle these other balls...hmmm
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Someone help me with that Jonathan's meme grin

You guys should leave Ighalo alone o. Abi na una pay him flight ticket go Russia?

All these Betnaija losers.
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by HurricaneSmith: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2018
YeyeGirl:
If its to press bwezz,u wee nt miss anytin o,ur hand go dey flexible pass new agege bread.. To score goal nao,ur nyash and legs stiff pass 1978 padlock.... Yeye ram...
yes u be Yeyegirl... smh
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2018
dis thing funny & wicked abeg!

so OP, u jez wake up on a good sunday mornin to spoil ppl mind abi?
1st sunday of half of d year 4 dat matta!
how u want mek dem take siddon 4 church today face God afta dem don curse u finish?
aaaaah!

my broda u will need Muhammad SAW to help u beg God to allow u enter heaven grin
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by Nukualofa: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2018
Empress2014:
cheesy
We need to talk. Have you left Rutam house?
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by Nukualofa: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2018
is it that lady that gave birth to those two kids?
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by cmikel: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2018
YeyeGirl:
If its to press bwezz,u wee nt miss anytin o,ur hand go dey flexible pass new agege bread.. To score goal nao,ur nyash and legs stiff pass 1978 padlock.... Yeye ram...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ayegbeni has Igaloed the ball

Abeg make una find slim flexible people for our no 9 attack
Is like anybody wa carry chest like Ayegbeni nd igalo are born to miss with open post. De r only good in scoring in za oza room.

Just to cool down hold ball score goal u want to score fantastic goal who dat one help now.

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by mudiana(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2018
Yesterday I bought a coke and the stupid coke plastic bottle had ighalo's name on it. If to say the woman never close, I for return the coke but I peel am off before I drink am... Useless #9. If say today no b Sunday I for say Ogun go kill am.

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by UNRULY(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2018
Ighalo Abi?

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2018
His wife is so beautiful, she looks like my woman crush brownie.
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by modsfucker: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2018
What's the address of that place?

Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by Empress2014(f): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2018
Nukualofa:
We need to talk. Have you left Rutam house?
I replied your mention the other day. Yes i left Rutam early this year. You can Pm me.
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by PennywysCares(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2018
That his wife chest had anointing on it that every man can fall under
I have never fails under anointing, but I don fall 4 dis one
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by Ellixlimswag(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2018
no 9
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by desmondokonkwo(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2018
Baba you no get joy at all. Haaa
YeyeGirl:
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by lastmaster(m): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2018
mudiana:
Yesterday I bought a coke and the stupid coke plastic bottle had ighalo's name on it. If to say the woman never close, I for return the coke but I peel am off before I drink am... Useless #9. If say today no b Sunday I for say Ogun go kill am.
see as you make me they laugh for church, pastor and the congregation in church are just staring at me because of the laughter.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by zone51: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Tshewwww....man that carry yansh like centre table
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by Taireblaze(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Babe you're a ruthless savage

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by zudozz: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2018
this useiless codeine and tramadol generation...see as una dey comment on person wife breast n nyash..to+o straph..person wifeoooh?? who brot u people up sef??
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by SoapQueen(f): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2018
YeyeGirl:

I laugh piss for body.
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by kjhova(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Wow! Odion and family always look great together. Nice holiday picnic after the rigour of a long season and a tough world cup.

You did miss one or two scoring chances to put us ahead of Argentina but that will not erase the goodness you have been thoughout your career. I saw many better regarded players miss worse sitters in this same world cup. Raheem Sterling, Gonzalo Higuain, Robert Lewandoski, Neymar Jnr and Mueller all missed chances that I have seen you bury easily on good days.

Summary is that you cannot have it all in life. There will be low moments and Argentina is your low moment. We are out of the World Cup. Interestingly, the Argies are out too...Messi, with a whimper.

Enjoy your holidays bro. And enjoy the remainder of your career.
Re: Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup by Deltatoto: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2018
YeyeGirl:
lol u no good .that em wife breast Sha?if I c am I go press o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci / Victor Osimhen Shares New Selfie Photo / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.